• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    Clegg, dan_cov, Eff Pandas, mlac, StudentOfDaGame,

need to run this by you geniuses before i go ahead and place my bet

floyd at 1/4 seems great no?
    Wait until fight night you'll get 4/9 right before the bell rings. The casual punters betting on McGregor will outweigh the number of big hitters on Floyd because of the magnitude. Average Joe will keep the line shortening.

20k @ 4/9 will return around 9k. I'm just weighing up my options until fight night.

Comment

Nice to see there's a boxing betting thread on this forum. I post regularly on some other forums and live chats about boxing wagering with like minded people. I've had a great year so far with 2017 having a great number of upsets as I'm mostly an underdog bettor.

I'm really looking forward to the fights tonight. Indongo won me a lot of money over Burns in Scotland in his most recent bout. I know that Crawford is a much tougher test for him in this unification bout, but at these prices I'm taking a stab on the Namibian with a couple of hedges on Crawford and a late stoppage because I think Crawford will take several rounds to figure Indongo out at minimum. I also believe that if it does go the distance, Indongo won't get blown out, but will win a couple of rounds so I like the point spread on Indongo as well.

My action tonight:

Julius Indongo (+1300) vs Terence Crawford $100.00 for $1300.00
      Julius Indongo (+1000) vs Terence Crawford $100.00 for $1000.00
      Julius Indongo +30½ points (+200) $100.00 for $200.00
      Terence Crawford wins in round 7-9 (+422) $25.00 for $105.50
      Julius Indongo/Terence Crawford fight ends in round 7-12 (+180) $75.00 for $135.00

Craig Baker (+2500) vs Oleksander Gvozdyk $25.00 for $625.00

Samuel Vargas (-125) vs Ali Funeka $125.00 for $100.00

Comment

Originally posted by JimGunn View Post
        Nice to see there's a boxing betting thread on this forum. I post regularly on some other forums and live chats about boxing wagering with like minded people. I've had a great year so far with 2017 having a great number of upsets as I'm mostly an underdog bettor.

I'm really looking forward to the fights tonight. Indongo won me a lot of money over Burns in Scotland in his most recent bout. I know that Crawford is a much tougher test for him in this unification bout, but at these prices I'm taking a stab on the Namibian with a couple of hedges on Crawford and a late stoppage because I think Crawford will take several rounds to figure Indongo out at minimum. I also believe that if it does go the distance, Indongo won't get blown out, but will win a couple of rounds so I like the point spread on Indongo as well.

My action tonight:

Julius Indongo/Terence Crawford fight ends in round 7-12 (+180) $75.00 for $135.00

im too blazed and drunk to know what any of that means, but im guessing you bet on craig baker and anad indongo? lol?

the nail will spark him cold inside 4 rounds bud, the only decent bet i see is the over 7.5 rounds in the craw dong fight

Comment

My action tonight:

Respect & bow for Mr. JimGunn. Didn't realize you were a boxing scene member. See you in other betting forums & on 2+2. But Baker is a dead man brother. I like your Indongo move doe & am in on that one too.

And as to Ugas vs Dulorme I believe that makes Dulorme a +500ish dog if I'm converting those odds right, which I'm not surprise with the dog part as I believe I mentioned I thought that possible, but I didn't expect it to be THAT big of a dog. Thats nuts & too big. Gotta go with Dulorme there.

Comment

i bet on crawford ko at 8/11 odds after the first round

Comment

Good live play, Jas. I was expecting Crawford to have to take some time to figure the awkward Indongo out for at least a few rounds, but the Namibian looked stiff & nervous from the start with his lunging style and Crawford was onto him within half a round. Awesome body shot to finish the fight. Samuel Vargas beat Ali Funeka in Canada tonight by majority decision, so I won one bet at least.

Comment

Dulorme now at 5/4 .

Even if that remains the price with other bookies when they open odds for this fight im gonna bet more on dulorme

Both guys slow down but ugas has shorter notice which hes no stranger to but dulorme should show more resolve at the higher weight of 147 should he get caught. Ugas' ko % not great but he did buzz at the end of one the rounds and people arent walking in on him.

Comment

I put 1u on Dulorme at +160 against Ugas and also 1u on Cleverly against Jack as I think that will potentially be more competitive at LHW than many are expecting.

Comment

anyone know why dulorme is such a huge underdog agaisnt Ugas?

edit: didnt see jas post above...
                    Last edited by mlac; 08-23-2017, 01:35 PM.

Comment

I put 1u on Dulorme at +160 against Ugas and also 1u on Cleverly against Jack as I think that will potentially be more competitive at LHW than many are expecting.
                      i dont like the cleverly bet

defence is poor. foot work is poor. jack will be comfortable at light heavy.

Comment

Working...
                      X