Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reflects on Mayweather's IV, Pacquiao Shoulder Shot Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    What are you talking about? History? He passed 19 blood and urine tests for the Pacquaio fight.

Once again, WADA seemingly approved of the TUE. So why are you bringing up WADA? The TUE application and reason for approval was sent to WADA according to their rules.

Answer this...NSAC supposedly does this dry skin sunken eyes test. Has NSAC EVER found a fighter to be dehydrated before a fight? In all of the history of their fights????
    fine then answer this? did fluid mayweather look dehydrated enough to warrant being classed as severely dehydrated enough to warrant the use of IV infusion

severe as in unable to move well enough to rehydrate himself orally and therefore had no other option but to rehydrate via IV though the amount is only 750ml?

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyWhiteBoy View Post
      1. Floyd caught using IV, not allowed at all, period. CHEATING!
      2. Floyd insist on using USADA
      3. Floyd over pays USADA by 130 grand.
      4. USADA gives Floyd 3 weeks AFTER THE FIGHT to give him a TUE.

5. USADA has no authority to give TUE, only the Nevada Athletic Commission can do that.
      6. Disallowed Pac his injection.
      7. Announcing an injury by Pac would have cancelled the almost ONE BILLION DOLLAR fight. Not doable. All financial and economic hell would have blown.

Bottom line: Floyd used PEDs, got caught 3x before as reported by Thomas Hauser on SB nation. Floyd had a very cozy history with Floyd and USADA. Google the following title for the report from Hauser.
      CAN BOXING TRUST USADA?
      Well, I've been having a break from this site, but seems to me a lot of truth sayers have stepped up and continuing in exposing fraudster Floyd.

Year after year this dude will be a laughing stock of all sports not just boxing. To those who bring out the truth.

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        Legacy: Forever DRUGweather !!😂
        Give it a few more years Floyd's legacy will be like a piece of turd haha

Comment

• Originally posted by maguswarlock View Post
          1. yes it is, isn't usada a testing agency is it not? testing requires call for equipment or even laboratories under their supervision no?

2. you said yourself 750ml is not enough for excessive rehydration (though it is still many times over the minimum amount that can be used to hide prohibited substances in the blood)

also tell me what is the suitable specific gravity value required to be provided by mayweather?
          You really need to do some research yourself. This information is out there.

1. USADA is NOT a lab. USADA uses WADA accredited lab to handle most of their testing. These are the same labs that VADA uses, if I'm not mistaken. Sometimes NSAC uses them as well. They are completely independent from USADA.

2. I said it's not enough for excessive rehydration? I don't recall that. I said more than 750ml is given for a hangover.

3. Didn't I link you to information about the specific gravity test? Click on the link and look it up. The information is there.

Comment

fine then answer this? did fluid mayweather look dehydrated enough to warrant being classed as severely dehydrated enough to warrant the use of IV infusion

severe as in unable to move well enough to rehydrate himself orally and therefore had no other option but to rehydrate via IV though the amount is only 750ml?
            So that is the criteria now? Did he look well enough to be able to move to drink?

Did I not just show you where WADA said there are circumstances where IV rehydration is more effective?

De La Hoya could move and drink too. Did you have a problem with his IV?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Well, I've been having a break from this site, but seems to me a lot of truth sayers have stepped up and continuing in exposing fraudster Floyd.

Year after year this dude will be a laughing stock of all sports not just boxing. To those who bring out the truth.

Cheers!
              Don't lie. You left because Pac ducked Crawford. You are forever taking L's.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                1. Let me make this clearer for you.

Per ISTUE Article 4.3, the following situations may result in a retroactive TUE:

a. Emergency treatment or treatment of an acute medical condition was necessary; or
                b. Due to other exceptional circumstances, there was insufficient time or opportunity for the Athlete to submit, or the TUEC to consider, an application for the TUE prior to Sample collection; or

Do you see that "or" after emergency treatment...

2. I don't know that he had hyponatremia. Do you?
                Originally posted by maguswarlock View Post
                but do you know what affected fluid exactly in order for him to fall into the category of "other exceptional circumstance?"

and you don't exactly know why he took the IV? you confess that it may not have been for hyponatremia? you don't even know there are different types of hyponatremia, that need to be treated differently and yet you give this as an excuse as to why fluid would need an IV.. great stuff sherlock.
                TravestyNY goes down again lol

Comment

TravestyNY goes down again lol
                  Oh really? I thought I pointed out that the PacRoaches have poor comprehension skills, especially with the meaning of the word "or."

But hey, I guess if you say so, it must be the case. Just like you said Pac was going to take the "Pac approach" and fight crawford. lol

The biggest loser is back. Welcome.

Comment

but do you know what affected fluid exactly in order for him to fall into the category of "other exceptional circumstance?"

and you don't exactly know why he took the IV? you confess that it may not have been for hyponatremia? you don't even know there are different types of hyponatremia, that need to be treated differently and yet you give this as an excuse as to why fluid would need an IV.. great stuff sherlock.
                    and fluid paid what? £130k.. much more than the norm pay for the usada test..
                    im quite inclined to think that your independent LAB USADA have done some major fudging thank you for that.

one thing's for sure.

you don't know what the hell the fluid had the IV for, for god's sake

the only reasons why people use that IV of that amount is for rehydration purposes or to mask prohibited substances, and fluid did not look dehydrated

oh sure fluid had a urine test, instead of a blood test, but I also pointed out the method of using IV (with saline and vitamin C which was what fluid was stated to have) can also be used to hide dilution of the urine.. diluted urine being also an indicator of ped use.

and you also ignore the fact that usada giving fluid a urine test instead of blood test, may have been a way for usada to help fluid in case he wouldn't be able pass the blood test.
                    nice try, but pac didn't use lidocaine for the fight.. whereas fluid had been doing it for a long while, even used to use the stronger stuff novocaine.
                    I tackled the allergies issue with this question to you

does an allergy cause histamine overload and therefore dehydration?

or does dehydration cause over production of histamine which gives symptons of seasonal allergies?

answer the question pls
                    haha

mayweather demands showtime and mayweather promotions televise the fight
                    http://www.rappler.com/sports/by-spo...mands-pacquiao

mayweather wanting all ppv revenue while pac gets 40mil lump sum
                    https://sg.news.yahoo.com/boxer-pacq...034300007.html

mayweather demands pacs mom sing the philippines anthem but that she go away after in case she puts a hex on him
                    http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne/...ulous-demands/

fluid demands pac leave arum
                    http://www.************.com/2014/01/...ght-to-happen/
                    "By Juan dela Cruz: The latest demand made by Floyd Mayweather Jnr for the Pacquiao fight to happen is that Manny should leave Top Rank because, according to Floyd, he doesn’t want to do business with Arum. With this, is the fight finally going to happen? Will Floyd finally face Pacquiao if and when Manny leave Top Rank? After several demands were met, will this be the last to be made by Floyd? Historically speaking, this won’t happen."

video showing fluid confessing that he stalled the fight because he's a businessman first and that it's about timing.. no mention of it having to do with pac refusing a drug test he demanded.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjo0gmNZSMk
                    articles stating pac didn't get painkiller shots for the fight (inc lidocaine)

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing...503-story.html

http://www.fightsaga.com/news/item/5...at-shot,-again

pac did list toradol
                    Maguswarlock taking froid fans to school. Sweet!

Oh, and can you do me a favor, I've been smoking this loyal froid fan to dust for so long that I've grown tired of knocking him down. I'm referring to that guy you've been owning, TravestyNY, He's a certified zombie that is very much clueless to how dumb his logic is, In short easy prey, It would be nice to see him get knocked out like a ragged doll by someone else for a change. Which I can see you are very much capable off. Continue the onslaught buddy.

Cheers!
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 09-05-2016, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Give it a few more years Floyd's legacy will be like a piece of turd haha
                      Its actually getting stronger but you are too short sighted and long way stupid to see it .

Comment

Working...
                      X