Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reflects on Mayweather's IV, Pacquiao Shoulder Shot Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao been fighting with pain killers for years. Cheating ****.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
      RED HANDED WHEN USADA SAID HE DID NOTHING WRONG! YOU ARE A TYPICAL LYING *******! I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO EXPLAIN THESE THINGS BELOW!

ROB ARUM THE DIRTY LYING SNAKE STRIKEs AGAIN! THE SAME GUY WHO HAS BEEN INVESTIGaTED BY THE F.B.I AND JUSTICE DEPARTMENT FOR FIXING FIGHTS AND MESSING WITH WEIGHING MACHINES AT WEIGH INS!!!! LINKS BELOW.....

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...tigation_x.htm

http://articles.latimes.com/2004/jan/09/sports/sp-arum9

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...-gibbons_x.htm
      That was exactly arums point, floyd has usada in his pocket so of course they say he did nothing wrong. Even the nsac said he was wrong even though floyd has them in his pocket too. The difference is if floyd was wrong then usada was wrong so they couldnt have that but nsac had to say he was wrong or else face massive backlash. Floyd was caught red handed using peds i know that hurts your sould but its a fact
      Last edited by jjsmyth87; 08-31-2016, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Pacquiao been fighting with pain killers for years. Cheating ****.
        And mayweather admitted on t.v. he gets xylocaine injections in his hands which is a pain killer and which is only legal in nevada

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
          And mayweather admitted on t.v. he gets xylocaine injections in his hands which is a pain killer and which is only legal in nevada
          It is only legal until 48 hours before the fight..they test for that AFTER the fight aswell

Comment

The head of NSAC said Mayweather never had those shots in Nevada, he had them before he fought in Vegas. Try again Pac turd.

Comment

Can a Floyd groupie explain that IV bs? Here is what UFC says abt IV injection:

WHAT'S THE IV RULE?

All IV infusions and/or injections of more than 50mL (~3.4 tablespoons) per 6 hour period are prohibited at all times, both in- and out-of-competition, except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures or clinical investigations, without an approved Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE).

If it is a prohibited substance that is administered intravenously or via injection, a TUE is necessary for this substance regardless of whether the infusion or injection is less than 50mL.

Infusions or injections are permitted if the infused/injected substance is not on the Prohibited List, and the volume of fluid administered does not exceed 50 mL per 6-hour period.

WHY THE IV RULE?

To protect clean sport and athlete health and safety. It is a fact that IVs can be used to change blood test results (such as hematocrit where EPO or blood doping is being used), mask urine test results (by dilution) or by administering prohibited substances in a way that will more quickly be cleared from the body in order to beat an anti-doping test.

Im not implying that Floyd is juicing but its funny to me that some Floyd groupies are saying Pac is juicing but clearly avoid the IV subject.

Let get some answers groupies...

Dont get me wrong, Floyd won and is a better fighter than Manny in case some of u groupies try to defect the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                The head of NSAC said Mayweather never had those shots in Nevada, he had them before he fought in Vegas. Try again Pac turd.
                This is indisputable proof right here. Shows you know absolutely nothing about boxing, its actually common knowledge mayweather admits he uses it. Heres the proof can you admit your wrong or are you going to be another coward who will continue to be a sheep if it goes against mayweather
                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AAIQBcpHpSsl
                Last edited by jjsmyth87; 08-31-2016, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                  It is only legal until 48 hours before the fight..they test for that AFTER the fight aswell
                  Proof? I unlike so many mayweather d riders on here can admit when im wrong. Even if what you say is true it still isnt right he gets to do that

Comment

In the video i posted jim lampley clearly says its injected just prior to the fight. Until you provide proof that has changed i stand by the evidence

Comment

This is indisputable proof right here. Shows you know absolutely nothingabout boxing its actually common knowledge.ayweather admits he uses it. Heresthe proof can you admit your wrong or are you going to be another coward who will continue to be a sheep if it goes against mayweather
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AAIQBcpHpSsl
                      Like i said that was before he fought in Vegas. Can't you read ******?

Comment

Working...
                      X