Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reflects on Mayweather's IV, Pacquiao Shoulder Shot Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Couldn't respond I see ....

That's dumb ... take a partial then stop because Floyd needs to use the rest for something else? Man, you are making USADA look worse than I did!

Floyd had not seconds or minutes but hours and hours to give just 90ml of urine. If you check out Floyd, he is always drinking fluids. ALWAYS!!! So you are saying this same guy who you see continually hydrating himself and has a bottle with him practically wherever he goes, is severely dehydrated to the point that he requires an IV?
    What are you talking about? Did I say he stopped urinating? lol Get your head on straight. Why the hell would he stop urinating?

It's quite possible that he gave as much urine as he could, and they took part of it to analyze it. It's also possible that him drinking water wasn't the proper thing for him to do, as I've shown you already. There are conditions where drinking water won't serve the purpose of rehydrating, and that's why an IV could be used. Stop making things up.

Comment

You were the one twisting it. I always said you can, nothing new but Floyd was in no state that required him to get an IV.

Reporter: Why an IV?
      Ellerbe: "Just for hydration"
      Floyd: "Some athletes use Pedialyte, .... I used an IV"

USADA gave Floyd a freebie RETRO TUE!

Why not do like other athletes and drink Pedialyte or something else?

WADA points out that it can be acceptable when its an emergency type situation. If its not and you can drink fluids then that is the way to go.... orally.

It must be understood that the use of IV fluid replacement following exercise to correct mild to moderate dehydration is not clinically indicated nor substantiated by the medical literature. There is a well-established body of scientific evidence to confirm that oral rehydration is the preferred the****utic choice, potentially even more effective than IV infusion.
      Wrong. A retro TUE is not only for emergencies. We went down this road already. Did you look up the meaning of the word "or."

WADA stated that an IV can be used to combat dehydration when a TUE is given. What else do you need? Direct quote from the spokesman ABOUT THIS VERY TOPIC CONCERNING THIS VERY CASE.

Comment

Again, I'm talking about Floyd's case not someone who collapsed after doing long extraneous type activity(ie. A case of an athlete that must get an IV). Floyd said it that for the last few days, he was mostly relaxing and would go to the gym "a little bit" to "shake out" and "stay sharp".

I have direct quotes from Floyd and his case. YOU are left to quote something entirely off into left field! Stick with the facts!
        What you have is a direct quotation from him saying it was time to "rest the legs." You haven't commented on his running, have you?

And you also have been avoiding the convo about the good Dr. Neal. I wonder why.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          What are you talking about? Did I say he stopped urinating? lol Get your head on straight. Why the hell would he stop urinating?

It's quite possible that he gave as much urine as he could, and they took part of it to analyze it. It's also possible that him drinking water wasn't the proper thing for him to do, as I've shown you already. There are conditions where drinking water won't serve the purpose of rehydrating, and that's why an IV could be used. Stop making things up.
          That's crazy! So you are saying that Floyd had enough but then the DCO took it out of the urine sample collected and gave it to Dr Alex Ariza to test? Oh man! I must be in the Twilight Zone!

Hard to believe what you said because Alex Ariza boasted at how fit and ready Floyd was and Manny looked "overtrained". You cannot make this stuff up! Just read!

"Ariza said that an elite boxer should use the bulk of his boxing training "for sharpening and for timing purposes and smoothing out the rough edges, not their main form of conditioning, because they've been doing it since day one."

"Ariza said Pacquiao's face looks drawn to him. He said he would not be surprised if Pacquiao is three to four pounds under the 147-pound weight limit. "Overtrained," Ariza surmised. "It's not a good look."

They felt so confident and just like I told you before I quoted Floyd, there is no way that Floyd would be doing long strenuous workouts at that point in time. Ariza above says it too. Team Floyd is telling you that "Exercise" should be scratched from the equation. So all you are left with is "Giving urine and blood"

Its a wrap!

Comment

That's crazy! So you are saying that Floyd had enough but then the DCO took it out of the urine sample collected and gave it to Dr Alex Ariza to test? Oh man! I must be in the Twilight Zone!

Hard to believe what you said because Alex Ariza boasted at how fit and ready Floyd was and Manny looked "overtrained". You cannot make this stuff up! Just read!

"Ariza said that an elite boxer should use the bulk of his boxing training "for sharpening and for timing purposes and smoothing out the rough edges, not their main form of conditioning, because they've been doing it since day one."

"Ariza said Pacquiao's face looks drawn to him. He said he would not be surprised if Pacquiao is three to four pounds under the 147-pound weight limit. "Overtrained," Ariza surmised. "It's not a good look."

They felt so confident and just like I told you before I quoted Floyd, there is no way that Floyd would be doing long strenuous workouts at that point in time. Ariza above says it too. Team Floyd is telling you that "Exercise" should be scratched from the equation. So all you are left with is "Giving urine and blood"

Its a wrap!
            No. I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying it's possible that some was taken from the partial sample, whatever amount that was, if some was taken at all. Or did they draw blood to test? This is all speculation, and you know how we both hate speculation.

Again, you don't know about his running. He doesn't need Ariza to go for a run. He did mention that he had to rest the legs, right?

Comment

Wrong. A retro TUE is not only for emergencies. We went down this road already. Did you look up the meaning of the word "or."

WADA stated that an IV can be used to combat dehydration when a TUE is given. What else do you need? Direct quote from the spokesman ABOUT THIS VERY TOPIC CONCERNING THIS VERY CASE.
              Again, you are getting it all confused.

There is a criteria for to get a RETRO TUE but then there is the part about meeting the criteria to getting an IV. You do not just look for a loop hole and then request and expect to get a RETRO TUE. Well, unless your name is either Floyd Mayweather or Lance Armstrong. They can ask for a RETRO TUE way after the LAB has already tested the blood/urine samples.

Nope, that is not what was said .......

Comment

What you have is a direct quotation from him saying it was time to "rest the legs." You haven't commented on his running, have you?

And you also have been avoiding the convo about the good Dr. Neal. I wonder why.
                Again, there are several interviews discussing how he is going spend the remaining days before the fight .... of relaxing, watching games, .... and a bit of gym to stay sharp.

So then WHY THE IV ??????????????????????? It does NOT add up!

Comment

Again, you are getting it all confused.

There is a criteria for to get a RETRO TUE but then there is the part about meeting the criteria to getting an IV. You do not just look for a loop hole and then request and expect to get a RETRO TUE. Well, unless your name is either Floyd Mayweather or Lance Armstrong. They can ask for a RETRO TUE way after the LAB has already tested the blood/urine samples.

Nope, that is not what was said .......
                  You are getting it confused. The rules for the Retro TUE was followed. We've already gone through this.

Comment

Again, there are several interviews discussing how he is going spend the remaining days before the fight .... of relaxing, watching games, .... and a bit of gym to stay sharp.

So then WHY THE IV ??????????????????????? It does NOT add up!
                    Maybe....just maybe...you don't know everything. You've been on this crusade for awhile now. Isn't it time to give up?

Comment

No. I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying it's possible that some was taken from the partial sample, whatever amount that was, if some was taken at all. Or did they draw blood to test? This is all speculation, and you know how we both hate speculation.

Again, you don't know about his running. He doesn't need Ariza to go for a run. He did mention that he had to rest the legs, right?
                      What you are stating does not sound very professional and I can see there being a possibility of some kind of cross-contamination going on with all that.

On top of that, I read that Dr Ariza started coming up with new lies that it was USADA that asked for Floyd to get the IV. USADA really likes to help Floyd out, right?

Who to believe? Ariza who thanked USADA or Floyd who thanked Dr Alex Ariza?

Just a bunch of lies!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X