Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comparing actual weights, sizes, Golovkin, Brook, Canelo and Ward at Age 18 and now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Op ignoring my post that gg has been at 160 for 14 years. See how easy it is to change the narrative

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
      I don't know about the fat ass people that regularly frequent fast food joints but I'm the same weight as I was at 18 right now....and I'm over 35. There's no reason to gain much weight after the age of 18. It's just that people get more indulgent with their eating habits. Kids these days are pigs. The obesity rates are of epidemic proportions. All you fat @sses can cry me a river.
      I know right?!? I was about 185 when I graduated 20 years ago and stepped on the scale the other day with shoes on at 188

Comment

Damn Little G is the same size as Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          Damn one of the best posts ever made. People don't realize not everyone turned pro at 17 or 19. GGG clearly has gone up more in weight than a lot of fighters. If ggg was a pro at 18 he would have been a 140 lber.
          He is a MW fighting a WW .

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Op ignoring my post that gg has been at 160 for 14 years. See how easy it is to change the narrative
            Are you also telling me what you are having for breakfast tomorrow and then compain I ignored you?

In this thread I compare fighters fight weights when they were 18 years old to their current weight.

It just shows that Brook is really not smaller than GGG since Brook started fought at 147 when he was 18 years already. GGG fought at 141 when he was 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              Are you also telling me what you are having for breakfast tomorrow and then compain I ignored you?

In this thread I compare fighters fight weights when they were 18 years old to their current weight.

It just shows that Brook is really not smaller than GGG since Brook started fought at 147 when he was 18 years already. GGG fought at 141 when he was 18.
              That is some fuked up logic. There's no point in still defending the fight with maxi. Everyone already knows it's a farce

Comment

When Gennady Golovkin was 18 years old he fought at Light Welterweight (141lb) in the amateurs.

Andre Ward fought at Middleweight (165lb) and Light Heavyweight (176lb) in the amateurs at the age of 18.
                When Ward turned pro, he had a couple fights at MW (160lb)

When Canelo was 18 years old, Canelo fought at Welterweight in the Pros. (147lb)

When Kell Brook was 18 years old, Brook fought at Welterweight (147lb) in the Pros.

There is that myth that some fighters moved up alot in weight and some others did not.
                Golovkin was in the Kazakh amateur program and didn't turn pro until age 24.
                Ward turned pro at Age 20.
                Brook and Canelo were already in the Professinal Rankings at age 18.

Summary
                Age 18 and now, how much did each fighter move up?

Golovkin 141lb > 160, moved up 19lb
                Ward 165-176lb > 168-175, moved up 0lb
                Brook 147lb > 147-160, moved up 13lb
                Canelo 147lb > 154-155, moved up 8lb

Ward, after turning pro, had a couple fights at MW (160lb), which would put Ward at moving up 15lb from his lowest weight.

Maybe that cleared up some myths up that are out there.
                So basically Ward has been sucking down in weight to fight smaller men yea all time great

Comment

The average boy is growing fastest between 14 and 15. Girls start earlier, growing fastest when 12 and 13. Girls also end their growth spurt earlier at 18, while boys need another two years before they finish growing aged 20.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbo...s/growth.shtml

It shows you're dumb.

Comment

Those facts are the truth and everyone knows it. The Golovkin haters b1tch about moving up just to whine about something like a bunch of 12 year old girls. They're always gonna find something to whine about.

I personally don't give a crap about him moving up now. SMW is a garbage division. There are 5 fights above 160 that interest me, and 4 of them are at 175. Golovkin should unify MW, build a legacy and then make a permanent move to 168 and 175. He'll be a tiny lhw, but should make excellent dare to be great fights in 2-3 years.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X