Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comparing actual weights, sizes, Golovkin, Brook, Canelo and Ward at Age 18 and now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
    his first fight he weighed in at 159 3/4...why even try to make a lie up like that?

and Brook has actually fought as low as 137
    boooooooooooooom

Comment

Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
      why even try to tell this lie?? he is a career middleweight and never fought under it
      I cant help you if your hatred makes you blind and ignorant buddy.

You are seriously comparing Canelo who started at age 15 in the pros to Golovkin who started at age 24 in the Pros?

How does that make sense? You need to compare fighters at their respective age to have a valid comparison.

Check my first post, i post links for everything.

I simply compare at what WEIGHTCLASSES each fighter fought when they were 18/19 years old.

At age 18 GGG fought at LIGHT WELTERWEIGHT (140lb) in the amateurs, he actually won a Gold Medal at that weight.

At age 18 Canelo fought at WELTERWEIGHT (147lb) in the pros and fought a bunch of tomato cans.

At age 19 WARD became the US Amateur champion at Light Heavyweight (178lb). Ward ended up moving down in weight when he fought int he pros to fight smaller men.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        I cant help you if your hatred makes you blind and ignorant buddy.

You are seriously comparing Canelo who started at age 15 in the pros to Golovkin who started at age 24 in the Pros?

How does that make sense? You need to compare fighters at their respective age to have a valid comparison.

Check my first post, i post links for everything.

I simply compare at what WEIGHTCLASSES each fighter fought when they were 18/19 years old.

At age 18 GGG fought at LIGHT WELTERWEIGHT (140lb) in the amateurs, he actually won a Gold Medal at that weight.

At age 18 Canelo fought at WELTERWEIGHT (147lb) in the pros and fought a bunch of tomato cans.

At age 19 WARD became the US Amateur champion at Light Heavyweight (178lb). Ward ended up moving down in weight when he fought int he pros to fight smaller men.
        sad, really sad..lol..even if you wanna play like that Canelo and Ward both moved up as pros and GGG did not

Comment

Age 18 - selective stats are great.

Canelo started at 140.

Comment

Working...
          X