Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comparing actual weights, sizes, Golovkin, Brook, Canelo and Ward at Age 18 and now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    So why do you refuse to give Floyd any credit? at 18 he was at 125..so he moved up 29 pounds
    Floyd is already retired, the other guys are still fighting, nobody knows at what weight Ward, Golovkin, Brook and Canelo end up fighting.

If I added Floyd, i would have to add Pacquiao too, then Floyd wouldnt look that great again, do you agree?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      Floyd is already retired, the other guys are still fighting, nobody knows at what weight Ward, Golovkin, Brook and Canelo end up fighting.

If I added Floyd, i would have to add Pacquiao too, then Floyd wouldnt look that great again, do you agree?
      No but it would **** on your entire agenda tho now wouldn't it

Comment

No but it would **** on your entire agenda tho now wouldn't it
        So you say that Ward, Canelo, GGG and Brook, that all of them will not be moving up in weight any more? Why would i include a retired fighter when the active fighters still have many years ahead of them where they can move up in weight? Has nothing to do with an Agenda.

I love boxing, but i hate racism, lies and injustice.

I enjoy fighters from all around the world, all skin colors. No agenda.
        I like facts and fairness.

My fav active fighters right now (in no particular order)

Golovkin, Joshua, Chocolatito, Kovalev, Porter, Usyk, Brook and Inoue

Wanna list me your favorite active fighters? (would be interesting to see)
        Last edited by Jubei; 08-30-2016, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          So you say that Ward, Canelo, GGG and Brook, that all of them will not be moving up in weight any more? Why would i include a retired fighter when the active fighters still have many years ahead of them where they can move up in weight? Has nothing to do with an Agenda.

I love boxing, but i hate racism, lies and injustice.

I enjoy fighters from all around the world, all skin colors. No agenda.
          I like facts and fairness.

My fav active fighters right now (in no particular order)

Golovkin, Joshua, Chocolatito, Kovalev, Porter, Usyk, Brook and Inoue

Wanna list me your favorite active fighters? (would be interesting to see)
          Like i said , you make threads like this yet refuse to ever give Floyd credit for anything..WHY?

Comment

Since the age of 18 Floyd has moved up from 125-154..AMAZING....WOW

Comment

Like i said , you make threads like this yet refuse to ever give Floyd credit for anything..WHY?
              You are truly obsessed with Floyd, i feel a bit sorry for you man. What does this thread has to do with Floyd? Nothing at all. Why would I mention Floyd when I talk about active fighters and the myths that Brook is so small and Ward moved up way more than GGG.

Comment

Yes I mentioned it a few times. Some crackheads won't understand but that's their problem.

Comment

Comment

PEDs often add body mass. Manny and Floyd arent really that amazing

Comment

I don't know about the fat ass people that regularly frequent fast food joints but I'm the same weight as I was at 18 right now....and I'm over 35. There's no reason to gain much weight after the age of 18. It's just that people get more indulgent with their eating habits. Kids these days are pigs. The obesity rates are of epidemic proportions. All you fat @sses can cry me a river.

Comment

Working...
                      X