Mayweathers verbal assaults..lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    yep...now what?
    are you gonna challenge a bs member to a fight again?

you're such an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Canelo
      ODLH
      Cotto

ALL didn't need Floyd to make a PPV fight so stfu, Floyd ducked the real tests of 154lbs a weight drained Canelo, weight drained ODLH that was coming off his worst form of his career and a Cotto who had looked his worst at 154lbs.
      All of those guys had their biggest ppv fights fighting Floyd. So what are you talking about? ODLH, Cotto, and Canelo were all the top ranked guys at 154 when Floyd fought them. Oscar chose the weight for his fight with Floyd, Floyd moved, up for Cotto, and Canelo is the one who initially offered the catchweight and there are articles to prove that. But you choose to remain stuck on stupid.
      Lara is no ppv fight and has looked medicore at 154 pounds so please get real.

You sound like you just started watching boxing 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        All of those guys had their biggest ppv fights fighting Floyd. So what are you talking about? ODLH, Cotto, and Canelo were all the top ranked guys at 154 when Floyd fought them. Oscar chose the weight for his fight with Floyd, Floyd moved, up for Cotto, and Canelo is the one who initially offered the catchweight and there are articles to prove that. But you choose to remain stuck on stupid.

ODLH beat up by Sturm, beat by Shane Mosley and KOed by Bhop then he struggled his way down to 154lbs just to fight Floyd lol.

Cotto KOed twice or shall I say he quit twice against Margarito then Pacquiao both losses were at his prime at 147lbs

Canelo weight drained.

Lara is no PPV fight yet you all want to see him fight GGG

Comment

ODLH beat up by Sturm, beat by Shane Mosley and KOed by Bhop then he struggled his way down to 154lbs just to fight Floyd lol.

Cotto KOed twice or shall I say he quit twice against Margarito then Pacquiao both losses were at his prime at 147lbs

Canelo weight drained.

Delahoya fought Ricardo Mayorga at 154 before the Mayweather fight.

Good ol NSB. I can always rely on exposing lies in here.

Comment

Canelo weight drained.

LOL so if a guy has lost before or has had to cut weight to make a fight he is no longer a valid opponent for Floyd?? That literally describes Manny's opposition for the last ten years with the exception of fighting Floyd (a fight he lost)

You are so stupid

And no I've never asked GGG to fight Lara. Just because someone else has doesn't mean I think it's a valid fight. So I don't know what you mean by "you guys"

Comment

Canelo weight drained.

Struggled his way down to 154?

Explain that one.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                Floyd was really funny back then. Lol @ people still mad.
                Bunch crybabies their dream of seeing him lose didn't happen

Comment

LOL so if a guy has lost before or has had to cut weight to make a fight he is no longer a valid opponent for Floyd?? That literally describes Manny's opposition for the last ten years with the exception of fighting Floyd (a fight he lost)

You are so stupid

And no I've never asked GGG to fight Lara. Just because someone else has doesn't mean I think it's a valid fight. So I don't know what you mean by "you guys"
                  Damn you bringing that ether today

Facts

Manny's run past 130 is catch weights n guys coming off loses n bad outings prior

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                    are you gonna challenge a bs member to a fight again?

you're such an idiot.
                    You can scroll past the thread you know? Couldn't resist Cuz Floyd got you n your buddies butthurt lmao

Comment

Lol....most did just start a few years ago. Its obvious

Comment

Working...
                      X