Mayweathers verbal assaults..lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweathers verbal assaults..lol

Comment

When other people post about Floyd you say "pls stop he's retired" but it's cool if you post about him?

Comment

Mayweather-Oscar and Mayweather-Hatton were the two best build ups to fights in my lifetime. Those 24/7's were incredible

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
          Mayweather-Oscar and Mayweather-Hatton were the two best build ups to fights in my lifetime. Those 24/7's were incredible
          indeed....mayweather vs hatton was epic

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post

here is a good compilation

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                When other people post about Floyd you say "pls stop he's retired" but it's cool if you post about him?
                yep...now what?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  yeah, although i dont think mayweather should come back (proved all he has to) i do think hes a big miss for the sport. Hype for both of them fights was insane. I was mega hyped for the canelo fight too and i thought he had a legit chance of beating mayweather with the size difference (one of my worst ever predictions). Dont think theres anyone in boxing close to that superstar status that he had, and although many hated him i think the sport needs someone like that.

Comment

my favorite is vs mosley.. he made fun of him so much it hurt me
                    shltty shane with the nose job

Comment

Working...
                    X