Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: No Big Fights at 168, I Make 160 Easy - I'm Not Big 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much for 154 or 168. He said that like 4 years ago and been exposed refused to go down for canelo, refused to go up ward demanded a catchweight. Killed 2 major fights Because he refuses to budge on weight. And now says you 168 fighters calling me out have to wait till I'm ready to move up. Canelo tells him the same exact thing. But I guess everyone else has to move in weight for this clown who has done nothing in his career and can't sell ppvs. What a fraud.

Comment

Ward is the biggest fight for GGG besides Canelo. GGG's haters will pay to watch that fight because he can actually lose that fight. And haters bring in the numbers. They aren't paying to watch GGG vs overmatched MWS.

Comment

He could have had a big fight already against Andre Ward. But he didn't want to catch an L.

Cherry picking coward.

Comment

Him and Canelo are perfect for each other. They deserve each other.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
            you'd like to see him move up for a challenge eventually but hes right
            Yep. Challenge wise he should move up. Financially no reason. What can he do to make the most out of his career though? Obviously he's waiting for a big payday. Maybe he should start taking others demands.

Comment

Originally posted by Obliterator View Post
              Yep. Challenge wise he should move up. Financially no reason. What can he do to make the most out of his career though? Obviously he's waiting for a big payday. Maybe he should start taking others demands.
              Degale would be huge payday in UK but Golovkin isn't a man.

Comment

So I better not see any golovtards giving ginger ****e crap anymore when he continue to take his time fighting lil g...

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                  Degale would be huge payday in UK but Golovkin isn't a man.
                  True. What about after him? SMW division not all that great either. Is it worth it to move up and then back down again? It would be nice if he did though. Just to see what he's made of but what would we do in his shoes?Considering his age and what not.

Comment

i would like to see ggg at 154..i really thnk he can make it..there are tons of big fights there imo

Comment

Excuse, excuse, excuse...

of course Ward, Degale, Ramirez are not big cash cow like Canelo, Cotto, Froch, But at least they are far better than mismatches like Wade, Eubank Jr, Brook.

What was worse, team GGG even used Degale's name for hiding the fact that GGG fights a welterweight guy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We tried to do the fight with Canelo - didn't work. We tried to do the fight with Billy Joe Saunders, that didn't go very far. Then the Eubank thing looked like it was going to happen. Look, if Eddie Hearn would have called and said 'Eubank won't fight but James DeGale will' - we would have done that fight as well," Loeffler told BoxingScene.com.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But now, they confirmed that GGG will not move up to 168lbs because guys like Degale, Ramirez, Jack are not big names...lol

Like I said before, team GGG just looking for less-risk money fight. They have no interest in testing GGG's limits. That's why guys like Chocolatito, Ward, Lomachenko, Bud Crawford deserve to be respected, but GGG doesn't.

P.S. - When they negotiated with Chavez jr and Froch, Team GGG confirmed that GGG can move down to 160 after he fight in 168, so that excuse("In 160 GGG can fight Canelo but in 168 there are nothing!") is useless...lol
                      Last edited by TheSnatcher; 08-24-2016, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X