Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: No Big Fights at 168, I Make 160 Easy - I'm Not Big 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GG does not have to move up yet. He should've already fought #2 for the lineal MW title. He needs to establish lineage. You can't give a fighter a title. He still has to fight for it. To me having that lineage respect is more important than the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      Him and Canelo are perfect for each other. They deserve each other.
      That's what I thought lol

Comment

Then fight MWs.

Comment

He's not wrong. He is the gift that keeps on giving. He gave us that mega blockbuster against Damarcus Wade

Comment

Wow,this dude is using canelo's name to build himself up,he hasn't fought nobody,but calls out smaller guys and refuses to fight bigger guys . Ramirez,ward, no ,brook,drained fighters and no names all day .

Comment

It's pretty obvious, that this guys a ****ing CLOWN. His broken English is just the icing on the clown cake.

"I'm small guy, I fight you at 160."
              "im not big guy."
              "i like fight with small guys."

Someone hurry up and knock this clown out.

Comment

So lil g and team said anybody from 154-168 can get it?? But scared to budge from 160. Brook fights at 147- so that 154-168 is a straight up lie. Now you can't move up to 168 for- DeGale? Jack? Ramirez? A coward just like I told these clowns. This dude is a straight up coward.

They ducked Lara at 160 claiming he needs to prove himself at the weight. But had zero problem bringing up Rosado and now Brook to 160. lil g is a coward with a bum ass resume.

The second his chump ass steps up in competition he gets exposed. Lara, DeGale, Jack, Andrade, all do a number on him. We already know Ward would straight dog walk lil g at 168.

They can't say shyt about Canelo when they are doing the same thing. Bringing Brook up 13 pounds. And Canelo did fight- Cotto, Mayweather, Trout, and Lara.

Ward is like the bigger version of Mayweather you see how scared lil g is of Ward. Lara is also slick like Floyd and naturally bigger you see how scared lil g is. Do is a fraud

Comment

Well with froch, Ward, and chavez jr pretty much gone from 168, there really isn't a huge fight for him. Canelo, Jacob, saunders and eubanks all bring better paydays than anyone at 168 at the moment. Maybe the degale/jack winner or Ramirez becomes a lucrative fight in the future

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    It's pretty obvious, that this guys a ****ing CLOWN. His broken English is just the icing on the clown cake.

"I'm small guy, I fight you at 160."
                    "im not big guy."
                    "i like fight with small guys."

Someone hurry up and knock this clown out.
                    You forgot "I'm small guy..I like give **** to little boy"

Comment

This freaking guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X