Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas: "On November 5th I Will Shut The Critics Up!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vargas wont do **** all this is is a pac is back fight and another win to boost the sales of his real final fight in 2017

pac is going to maul this B class fighter for 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
      The porter and maidana fights were good fights because broner was getting his ass kicked around the ring almost the whole fight. Thats what i mean if he fought pacquiao it would not be competitive whatsoer. He folds up like a paper bag with oressure fighters.i guess it would be entertaining watching pacquiao knock him around the ring but even still he hasdone absolutely nothing to deserve it. We can agree to disagree
      Pac's a different kind of pressure fighter to Shaun and Maidana though. Those guys just flat out maul you like they american footballers or street fighters or something, they don't care if they headbutt you you, elbow you, tackle you, like whatever they can to get their hands on you.

Pac is a clean fighter, and will back off of Broner long enough and often enough to let him re-adjust and do his thing. Still think Pac wins of course, by a wide margin too, 8-4 probably, but it would be an entertaining fight and Broner would get some good work in too.

Comment

WARRR VARGAS lets go dawgg!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          ??? What was that all about???

Dude brought up some good points...
          Suggesting that the best shouldn't fight the best for any reason isn't a good point. Its everything that's wrong with the fight game today. You don't get a pass on fighting inferior competition just because a couple dumbasses in chat rooms don't like anything but crash test dummy boxing. Anyone that thinx like that isa f.uck'n idiot. And anyone that defends or cosigns bull**** like that is a f.uck'n idiot too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            I think Vargas misunderstands the criticism. It's not that everybody thinks he can't win
            No, that's exactly what "everybody" thinks. Actually, it's what everybody knows.

Let's not forget Tim Bradley - you know, the guy Manny just got done UD'ing? - schooled Jessie Vargas for 35.50 minutes and made him look like a D level fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
              Suggesting that the best shouldn't fight the best for any reason isn't a good point. Its everything that's wrong with the fight game today. You don't get a pass on fighting inferior competition just because a couple dumbasses in chat rooms don't like anything but crash test dummy boxing. Anyone that thinx like that isa f.uck'n idiot. And anyone that defends or cosigns bull**** like that is a f.uck'n idiot too.
              Then put you down as a FULL BLOWN FKN IDIOT!!!

Pac ain't the best anymore! He's practically RETIRED!! Yet you want to see some old man chase around a FKN Fairy all night! I already saw that before and it bored the SHT out of everyone. Young Pac yes. This Pac would look foolish chasing after Crawford. It would end by Crawford UD.

Yeah you DUMB FK!!! I DON'T want to see a 38 Year old Part Time/Retired Boxer fight a PRIME 28 Year Old P4P Top #5.

Your one ****** FK. Look in the mirror ****** when you call out PPL.

Comment

Target practice

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  I'm buying the fight. Should end in a KO. Because neither guy dances around or pop shots.I bet it's going to be an extremely highly entertaining fight while it last. I'm glad it's Vargas. Pac is too old to be chasing a guy like Crawford around the ring. That would of been a boring fight with Crawford winning by UD. Styles make fights. This is a GREAT stylistic fight.
                  Manny dances around more than your advertising. He will make the fight boring. Trust me. Rios and Vargas is must see TV, or Provodnikov Vargas. Or Garcia Vargas. Basically anybody and Vargas BUT Manny, or Crawford. Manny needs someone to be able to counter him to make him fight interesting. Otherwise he will get in and out and tag you with combos all fight long, boring.

Comment

I'm a fan of Vargas and Hope Vargas pulls the upset or at least going balls to the wall and goes out on his Sheild

I'm down with the fight don't get the hate it's receiving everyone would have been excited for Vargas / Brook a #1-3 WW fighting a #6-9 WW. For me this is a basicalky the same thing a #3-4 WW fighting a # 6-9 WW.

You don't like that its PPV just stream it

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      No, that's exactly what "everybody" thinks. Actually, it's what everybody knows.

Let's not forget Tim Bradley - you know, the guy Manny just got done UD'ing? - schooled Jessie Vargas for 35.50 minutes and made him look like a D level fighter.
                      Bradley schooled Marquez, but we know what Marquez has done to Manny. It's not always that simple. Joe Frazier beat Ali. Foreman beat up Frazier. How did that (Ali vs. Foreman) work out for Foreman? I just think that no one wants to see Vargas yet. He beat Sadam Ali. How many casuals know who Sadam Ali is? Now if Vargas had beaten Bradley, or Crawford, or Danny Garcia, or Broner, then things might be different.

Comment

Working...
                      X