Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas: "On November 5th I Will Shut The Critics Up!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Was Floyd Sr, you're correct.

And if you watch the video, Vargas is saying that somehow, getting the same training and experience is going to help him against Manny when it didn't help Hatton, a much superior fighter.

He's delusional. And you are too if you honestly believe Vargas doesn't get hurt.
    Manny is the clear favorite in the fight, but Vargas has a chance! What I am saying is you shouidn't say, "Bradley beat Vargas, and Manny beat Beadley 3 times, therefore Manny beats Vargas!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Manny is the clear favorite in the fight, but Vargas has a chance! What I am saying is you shouidn't say, "Bradley beat Vargas, and Manny beat Beadley 3 times, therefore Manny beats Vargas!"
      Never said such. I said it's a joke to think that a guy who got so EASILY schooled by Bradley is going to stand a wisp of a chance against a guy who rolled Bradley up like a buttermilk biscuit.

That's more talking about how poorly Bradley did against Manny than anything. He fought the same way against Manny that he did against Rios with less punches, yet got worked.

Vargas has no chance. Zero. Zilch. No power, very little skill in comparison and again, unable to really hurt Tim Bradley.

Done.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Never said such. I said it's a joke to think that a guy who got so EASILY schooled by Bradley is going to stand a wisp of a chance against a guy who rolled Bradley up like a buttermilk biscuit.

That's more talking about how poorly Bradley did against Manny than anything. He fought the same way against Manny that he did against Rios with less punches, yet got worked.

Vargas has no chance. Zero. Zilch. No power, very little skill in comparison and again, unable to really hurt Tim Bradley.

Done.
        Bradley got a KO of Rios, Manny didn't, does that make Bradley better than Manny? No! Bradley easily outboxed Marquez, the guy that nearly killed Pacquiao, does that make Bradley better than Manny? NO! You keep basing the fight outcome on Bradley's performance vs. Vargas. I'm telling you "that means nothing!" Anything Bradley did to Vargas has noting to do with what Manny is going to do vs. Vargas! Nobody wants to see Vargas, NOT because Vargas is a bum, but they want to see Pacquiao fight Crawford, Broner, Garcia, or Thurman! DONE!

Comment

Working...
        X