• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

No offence but you have a long way to go
    lets see your video

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      Word all that talk.... and they show nothing at all!
      Most times those who say the most, have done the least

Comment

Good Stuff! Look Sharp!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Man, I have a destroyed knee and I can't box because I have brases. I think that I would do ok to be honest. Just gotta take care of the knee and when I get my brases removed I'll give a try.

I did well at soccer, at basketball, at volleyball, I don't think I'd do bad at boxing.

I'll spar and post a video, just not this year.

I know fights are hard. I've been in street fights as a kid and used to be outsized by kids from the ****** that were tough mother****ers. I was raised as a good boy by my family, I would go to maths competitions, I was kind of a nerd, I couldn't compete with those animals with no feelings. I lost some fights and won some. I remember my last fight, I did great. My opponent did the shaky legs after a straight left hand. I also kicked him and my foot tiwsted badly I could barely walk after that fight. Then eveyone said I had lost the fight because of that, but I know I won. Then I always pulled out of fights because these mother****ers had nothing to lose. Now most of them are totally lost in life, doing drugs on the streets and some of them are in jail.

Yet you talk the most **** on the forum

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

Yet you talk the most **** on the forum
            Hey what do you mean with the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Man, I have a destroyed knee and I can't box because I have brases. I think that I would do ok to be honest. Just gotta take care of the knee and when I get my brases removed I'll give a try.

I did well at soccer, at basketball, at volleyball, I don't think I'd do bad at boxing.

I'll spar and post a video, just not this year.

I know fights are hard. I've been in street fights as a kid and used to be outsized by kids from the ****** that were tough mother****ers. I was raised as a good boy by my family, I would go to maths competitions, I was kind of a nerd, I couldn't compete with those animals with no feelings. I lost some fights and won some. I remember my last fight, I did great. My opponent did the shaky legs after a straight left hand. I also kicked him and my foot tiwsted badly I could barely walk after that fight. Then eveyone said I had lost the fight because of that, but I know I won. Then I always pulled out of fights because these mother****ers had nothing to lose. Now most of them are totally lost in life, doing drugs on the streets and some of them are in jail.
              You can do boxing with braces you just need a special mouthpiece. However when I had braces I did not box because the wire can cut your skin if you aren't careful!

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                Most times those who say the most, have done the least
                It's cool that you box a bit man...but take it easy. Anyone who gets in the ring for 3 rounds has done as much as you. Don't be a larry.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                  lets see your video
                  why? I never post personal stuff on here and you think I'm gonna start by posting vids. I don't need online validation.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    why? I never post personal stuff on here and you think I'm gonna start by posting vids. I don't need online validation.
                    well then shut the **** up and stop trying to criticize people who actually visit gyms...Its easy to slam everyone who posts something when you are to afraid to even post your damn face

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                      well then shut the **** up and stop trying to criticize people who actually visit gyms...Its easy to slam everyone who posts something when you are to afraid to even post your damn face
                      Why should I shut up? He looked **** in that but that's ok, if we just go ahead and say "damn, you look like a world beater" he won't go anywhere. It's better he know now how much he has to learn.

Anyway, why does it bother you so much? You can't even box.

Comment

Working...
                      X