Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado vs. Willie Monroe is Set as Canelo-Smith Co-Feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Problems like what?..falling on their knees on the way to the canvas.
    munroe will go on to achieve good things in boxing, hes a very good young fighter, stop ****ting on him

Comment

Wat's the point of prep fights if it's not to adjust to a new weight division!! Having already fought Mayweather and Cotto...does the coward need more experience or wat?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        munroe will go on to achieve good things in boxing, hes a very good young fighter, stop ****ting on him
        your bullshyte never ends, in an effort to make g strings resume not seem so crappy, now you're jacking up the level of his past victims! Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          your bullshyte never ends, in an effort to make g strings resume not seem so crappy, now you're jacking up the level of his past victims! Pathetic
          oh right, lock me up and throw away the key for saying a fighter is good. what a terrible thing for me to have said.

Comment

Honestly I don't think this is a bad fight.

Comment

This is the co-feature of a PPV with a decent at best main event?

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
                This is the co-feature of a PPV with a decent at best main event?
                #BestVsTheBest

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Honestly I don't think this is a bad fight.
                  It is a good fight. I don't get the folk that seem to think that if it ain't two top shelf guys fighting it ain't worth watching. Intriguing match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    It is a good fight. I don't get the folk that seem to think that if it ain't two top shelf guys fighting it ain't worth watching. Intriguing match up.
                    Because on NSB these type of fights, and yes would be one of them, get crapped on EVERYDAY by the same ones saying this is good. Only difference is this one is PPV.

Comment

to make this card good and even worth buying they should have the rosado vs monroe and also the stevens vs lemieux fight to set up a little tournement

Comment

Working...
                      X