Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado vs. Willie Monroe is Set as Canelo-Smith Co-Feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
    So there it is, seems like Canelo vs Monroe or Rosado on Dec.

As long as he finally fights @160 it's a good fight to measure his performance vs GGG performances.

I like that fight, good introduction to the 160 division with solid guys.

Hopefully I'm right bcuz if Canelo doesn't fight either one of these guys @160 and decides to fight a 154 nobody I will officially change my avatar pic and will stop supporting him till he fights GGG.
    Canelo vs Monroe would be a bad fight imo. GGG walked through Monroe's punches, he can't hurt Canelo. Who knows though

Rosado-Canelo? Canelo should booed out of the arena if that happens

Comment

So there it is, seems like Canelo vs Monroe or Rosado on Dec.

As long as he finally fights @160 it's a good fight to measure his performance vs GGG performances.

I like that fight, good introduction to the 160 division with solid guys.

Hopefully I'm right bcuz if Canelo doesn't fight either one of these guys @160 and decides to fight a 154 nobody I will officially change my avatar pic and will stop supporting him till he fights GGG.
      a better way to measure himself against GGG would probably be by actually fighting GGG

Comment

Rosado vs Monroe Co feature and this remains a PPV fight? 150k buys top

Comment

Wat a garbage ppv card... A main-event mismatch featuring a coward who "doesn't f*** around" but gives up his MW title to fight a European tomato-can, and aTue nite fights undercard featuring a 9 loss "punchy" Rosado in the co-feature!!

Comment

soto karass vs kamegai should've been the undercard for this fight. both deserved the spot after their first match

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
              Canelo vs Monroe would be a bad fight imo. GGG walked through Monroe's punches, he can't hurt Canelo. Who knows though

Rosado-Canelo? Canelo should booed out of the arena if that happens
              Listen, Billy Hoe Saunders didn't wanted the fight, that fight would been good but Billy didn't want to commit to fight Nelo on Dec.

So who else you got? I don't see Canelo fighting Stevens because as far as I know they pretty close pals, Lemieux would be a great fight for his May bout, afterall this would be 2 preparation fights to fight the best MW in the world,

Now what do you think of Monroe vs GGG or Rosado vs GGG? If my memory is correct these guys along with Stevens and Murray were the ones who gave more problems to GGG.

Comment

Such a WEAK card!

Hoping Cinnamon and GB loses, and loses BIG for this bs!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  a better way to measure himself against GGG would probably be by actually fighting GGG
                  Listen I'm not gonna go deep in to it, but GGG has never moved up or down in weight, he's got that advantage. so If people are saying that Ramirez (A SMW) should have preparation to fight GGG what does that tell you? If GGG were ever to move up to LHW, would you be ok with him fighting Ward on his first fight at LHW?

Bull****! I'm calling it like it is, only the truth no double standards.

Be fair with both sides bro.

Comment

Listen, Billy Hoe Saunders didn't wanted the fight, that fight would been good but Billy didn't want to commit to fight Nelo on Dec.

So who else you got? I don't see Canelo fighting Stevens because as far as I know they pretty close pals, Lemieux would be a great fight for his May bout, afterall this would be 2 preparation fights to fight the best MW in the world,

Now what do you think of Monroe vs GGG or Rosado vs GGG? If my memory is correct these guys along with Stevens and Murray were the ones who gave more problems to GGG.
                    I think Lemieux would be perfect for Canelo.

Monroe wasn't much of a problem at all for GGG, his punches didn't do a thing to GGG.

Rosado keeps coming and that's how he fights. He can be a problem because he doesn't give up but he is never a threat.

Comment

Listen I'm not gonna go deep in to it, but GGG has never moved up or down in weight, he's got that advantage. so If people are saying that Ramirez (A SMW) should have preparation to fight GGG what does that tell you? If GGG were ever to move up to LHW, would you be ok with him fighting Ward on his first fight at LHW?

Bull****! I'm calling it like it is, only the truth no double standards.

Be fair with both sides bro.
                      he was a middleweight title holder, he chucked his belt in bin rather than fight GGG despite calling him out after the fight lol. how is dropping down to 154 preparing him for GGG. Him moving up 5 pounds is different to ggg moving up 15 to light heavy.

Comment

Working...
                      X