Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado vs. Willie Monroe is Set as Canelo-Smith Co-Feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Because on NSB these type of fights, and yes would be one of them, get crapped on EVERYDAY by the same ones saying this is good. Only difference is this one is PPV.
    So you're crapping on this fight because other people crap on fights that you consider comparable? You don't have to follow the herd, man. ESB ain't improved by people talking that kinda **** and you ain't improving it by adding to their number.

Fair to say it may not be everyone's idea of PPV material though - thank **** for Boxnation hey?
    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 08-18-2016, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      So you're crapping on this fight because other people crap on fights that you consider comparable? You don't have to follow the herd, man. ESB ain't improved by people talking that kinda **** and you ain't improving it by adding to their number.
      I don't follow anyone or anything! Don't think this is a PPV fight. Simply pointed out the hypocrisy.

Rosado is not even a gatekeeper IMO and Monroe has shown nothing for so many to say he's good.

And in my original post i asked NSB to be consistent but i know thats to much to ask.

And ill be in Cabo for this so i won't pay but don't say its a good undercard fight cause it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        I don't follow anyone or anything! Don't think this is a PPV fight. Simply pointed out the hypocrisy.

Rosado is not even a gatekeeper IMO and Monroe has shown nothing for so many to say he's good.

And in my original post i asked NSB to be consistent but i know thats to much to ask.

And ill be in Cabo for this so i won't pay but don't say its a good undercard fight cause it isn't.
        Nah, I edited my post already - you're right that it ain't really the kind of fight people might want to pay for on PPV but that doesn't mean it won't be a good fight. Fair point on the consistency thing though ... tbf I haven't really noticed people crapping on this kind of match up, possibly because they don't care enough - but for my money competitive matchups, even if they ain't at the top level, make for the most interesting fights.

Whatever else you might think of Gabe he always leaves it all in the ring and Monroe has a lot to prove. I'm liking this, but PPV? No, and neither should Canelo - Smith be. Like I say, thank **** for Boxnation.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          to make this card good and even worth buying they should have the rosado vs monroe and also the stevens vs lemieux fight to set up a little tournement
          what id both rosado and lemiuex win. rosado vs lemiuex 2? even though rosado was humilated before

Comment

ha!ha! such a big article about such a small fight?
            or much ado about nothing?

Comment

men go to mma
              they are juiced to the teeth
              but they fight for real

Comment

Working...
              X