Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado vs. Willie Monroe is Set as Canelo-Smith Co-Feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo needs "prep" fights before fighting GGG at 160...hilarious wen U know he enters the ring weighing North of 170 by most estimates since he refuses same day weigh-in!!

Comment

A good fight in another venue could cut into this thing hard. This show has no superstar, just the golden child and a room full of suspects.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        nice to see some decent fights between contenders finally get made at middleweight

i think that once everyone starts fighting everyone, people will see that it's not such a weak division after all

So...Monroe vs Rosado makes MW a stacked division.

**** outta' here.

160 is so weak Jermain Taylor was able to win another title..
        MW is so dead Wade was a #1 contender.
        160 is so pathetic Rubio actually had a title.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          he was a middleweight title holder, he chucked his belt in bin rather than fight GGG despite calling him out after the fight lol. how is dropping down to 154 preparing him for GGG. Him moving up 5 pounds is different to ggg moving up 15 to light heavy.
          1) Correction: He was a "paper middleweight titleholder" because neither Cotto nor Canelo have ever fought THE 160 limit, bro, Canelo hasn't even faced a MW and that's a Fact.

2) About Canelo's trashtalk I already called it in my other posts, Canelo ducked GGG, and he looked like a coward, I don't debate that.

3) According to Sanchez GGG will fight @175 "at one point" I never said he would straight jump from 160 to 175 don't twist my words. that's a huge disadvantage to GGG, and I like fair treatment, my point is if he ever moves up to 175, he'd be @168 before and it wouldn't be fair to him to jump from 168 to 175 to inmediately fight the top dog at 175.

#thetruth

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
            1) Correction: He was a "paper middleweight titleholder" because neither Cotto nor Canelo have ever fought THE 160 limit, bro, Canelo hasn't even faced a MW and that's a Fact.

2) About Canelo's trashtalk I already called it in my other posts, Canelo ducked GGG, and he looked like a coward, I don't debate that.

3) According to Sanchez GGG will fight @175 "at one point" I never said he would straight jump from 160 to 175 don't twist my words. that's a huge disadvantage to GGG, and I like fair treatment, my point is if he ever moves up to 175, he'd be @168 before and it wouldn't be fair to him to jump from 168 to 175 to inmediately fight the top dog at 175.

#thetruth
            Thats what people fail to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post

#thetruth
              fair enough mate, hopefully sooner or later they get in the ring together

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                Canelo needs "prep" fights before fighting GGG at 160...hilarious wen U know he enters the ring weighing North of 170 by most estimates since he refuses same day weigh-in!!
                What does fight night weight has to do with preparation? lmao by that ******ed standard Floyd Mayweather should've lost all his fights at Welterweight.

Quillin a MW has entered the ring @181 pounds and he got knocked the **** out.
                GGG entered the ring @173 against Rubio, Geale entered the ring @182 against Cotto.

Bull****! I love exposing these decafs
                Last edited by batista84; 08-18-2016, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Very Solid Undercard Fight! I think Monroe is not underrated because he lost to GGG but I think Monroe can give a lot of other guys in that Division problems

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Very Solid Undercard Fight! I think Monroe is not underrated because he lost to GGG but I think Monroe can give a lot of other guys in that Division problems
                    Problems like what?..falling on their knees on the way to the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Problems like what?..falling on their knees on the way to the canvas.
                      He can Box, he can out box a lot of guys IMO but we shall see

Comment

Working...
                      X