Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Danny Garcia going to fight again this year? Why so inactive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn that's a terrible fight.

Comment

He's rich as ****, and wants to give his body a rest, or hes just looking for the easiest fight for the biggest pay.

Comment

Oh my goodness. Danny vs Molina is a contender for worst fight of the year. I don't know how his team manage to match him up with the worst option possible so often.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          Oh my goodness. Danny vs Molina is a contender for worst fight of the year. I don't know how his team manage to match him up with the worst option possible so often.
          Is it really that Bad?

Comment

lol
            B*tch-ass Danny still trying to make the Mexican nightmares Herrera gave him go away.

Remember Danny cant go back to Puerto Rico because of that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
              Is it really that Bad?
              Absolutely. Molina was schooled by Soto a couple fights ago and lost every round to Broner just recently, he's a C level fighter at very best getting a shot at a world title, for beating another C level fighter in Provodnikov, in a weight class below.

I don't know who the matchmaker is over at PBC, but they're not doing Danny any favours with rubbish like this. It now looks like Danny has avoided Berto, who himself is C+, when in reality that's a very easy fight for Danny and he doesn't get as much criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                lol
                B*tch-ass Danny still trying to make the Mexican nightmares Herrera gave him go away.

Remember Danny cant go back to Puerto Rico because of that fight.
                He was just in Puerto Rico lol.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  Absolutely. Molina was schooled by Soto a couple fights ago and lost every round to Broner just recently, he's a C level fighter at very best getting a shot at a world title, for beating another C level fighter in Provodnikov, in a weight class below.

I don't know who the matchmaker is over at PBC, but they're not doing Danny any favours with rubbish like this. It now looks like Danny has avoided Berto, who himself is C+, when in reality that's a very easy fight for Danny and he doesn't get as much criticism.
                  Berto got stopped by soto karass. Soto Karass is much worse than Soto. Beating Provo is better than beating Ortiz. If Provo had beaten Molina and was getting the shot at Danny no one would be complaining. I'm not saying it's a good fight but it's far from the worst fight of the year lol.

Comment

Molina Jr is a good fight. He Beat Provonikov.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                      Berto got stopped by soto karass. Soto Karass is much worse than Soto. Beating Provo is better than beating Ortiz. If Provo had beaten Molina and was getting the shot at Danny no one would be complaining. I'm not saying it's a good fight but it's far from the worst fight of the year lol.
                      That was a while ago, plus Berto fought with one arm. Karass is at least a legit welter. I do agree that Prov is a better win than Ortiz, but both guys are shot, neither are impressive wins.

The point is, Berto is obviously a better fighter than Molina, it's not just about who's coming off the best win.

Really Danny shouldn't be fighting either guy, but Molina is definitely worse than Berto.

Comment

Working...
                      X