Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 30 Day Weights: Gennady Golovkin 165, Kell Brook 176!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gtfoh

They got the weights wrong!!! Brook weighed 167!!!! You casual's are ridiculous!!!!

Comment

• This is not even close to as bad as Canelo/Khan, but it would still be nice to see GGG fight a top 154 guy instead.

Comment

• Common sense told you this wasn't the small weak-chinned Khan vs. Canelo, but Canelo stans will do anything to slander GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Brook been bulking bros. He's either gonna lean out hard and look like Cotto against Canelo, or gonna look chunky like Khan did. You can't add 13lbs of muscle mass in a training camp.

He's not a mw and doesn't have experience with guys GGG's size. This weigh in doesn't change that.

^^THIS^^

Broner probably walks around at 180 lbs, according to the fanboy logic here he's ready to fight Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            It's like having *** with an ugly fat hairy woman. Just because she offered it, doesn't mean it's okay to accept.
            That's not a good analogy because the offer GGG got from Hearn was very tempting and desirable, the best purse of his career for a fight he would be a big favourite to win.

A better analogy would be a mature man and a beautiful 18 yo girl sitting in a bar. He would never go over to her and try to sweet talk her into bed. People would call him a ***ual predator and a cradle snatcher etc. But if she goes over and starts coming on to him, that's different.

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
              I think the opposite, it looks like you and others are mad because Brook outweighted GGG for 11 pounds. You guys are crying and trying to make it look like he was carring rocks in his pockets during the weighting. You guys seem very upset because Brook destroyed your argument.

It's one thing to say that he's not acustomed fighting the elite middleweights, which is completely true and I doubt he can take GGG punches. But it's foolish to say he's a tiny blown up welterweight. Out of his 36 pro fights, Brook had 10 fight in small middleweight division! And it's not like the first time he said he can't make welterweight no more was after signing GGG fight. It's been a year or two since I started hearing he's killing himself to weight below 147.
              Really, you think the opposite? Look at the first twenty posts in this thread my friend. You'll see fanboys swinging from chandeliers.

And not only has Brook never fought any elite middleweight he also hasn't fought elite welterweights. It'd be one thing if he cleaned our the division and went for a "mega fight" if yiu want to call it. I could care less what they weigh, and more so at a 30 day weigh in
              Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 08-10-2016, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                That's not a good analogy because the offer GGG got from Hearn was very tempting and desirable, the best purse of his career for a fight he would be a big favourite to win.

A better analogy would be a mature man and a beautiful 18 yo girl sitting in a bar. He would never go over to her and try to sweet talk her into bed. People would call him a ***ual predator and a cradle snatcher etc. But if she goes over and starts coming on to him, that's different.
                ****ing an 18 year old after criticising another guy for doing the same thing.

Comment

• Great. Brook only has to loose 16 pounds before the bout.

Instead of training he will be going to be doing a weight program.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post

That's not a good analogy either. The best one I can think of is a pimp runs an online d for his 'girl'. Interested john makes arrangement with the pimp for price, location, etc. Last minute pimp pulls a bait and switch for a skinnier 'girl'. John has two choices. Go with the other girl or start calling other pimps...

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                      ****ing an 18 year old after criticising another guy for doing the same thing.
                      But the other guy was very wealthy and he went and hit on that poor girl and seduced her with his charm and money, the scoundrel.

The guy I'm talking about had no money and no girlfriend and he was just sitting there minding his own business when this beautiful young girl came over and hit on him. I wouldn't blame him for taking up her offer in those circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                      X