Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 30 Day Weights: Gennady Golovkin 165, Kell Brook 176!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    don't just blame Canelo. GGG kept taking step aside money prior to this. he didn't have to do that.

Brook is there for the same reason Kahn fought canelo-big name with no chance to win.
    Golovkin didn't take any step-aside money from Canelo, and if he had turned it down from Cotto, that wouldn't have made one scrap of difference to his chances of fighting Miguel.

And Brook is not there for the same reason Khan was. Canelo could have fought Golovkin, but he chose to fight Khan instead.

Also, as I keep reminding people .. GGG didn't chose Brook as an opponent, like Canelo chose Khan and Ward chose Brand. He was offered the fight by Brook's promoter. Big difference.

Comment

• Kell is always heavy between fights, this is nothing new.

We saw them beside one another, Brook looked significantly smaller despite being 10+lbs heavier. The size difference is already apparent, it will be even more pronounced the closer we get to the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Sure Canelo avoiding Golovkin to fight Khan was a better fight.
        Another troll..........who said anything about Canelo, this is a GGG vs Brook thread.

BTW I bashed Canelo for that cowardly move, I measure all fighters with the same stick, Canelo cowardly ducked GGG no doubt about it, and GGG made a coward decision on fighting a welter, #facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
          Another troll..........who said anything about Canelo, this is a GGG vs Brook thread.

BTW I bashed Canelo for that cowardly move, I measure all fighters with the same stick, Canelo cowardly ducked GGG no doubt about it, and GGG made a coward decision on fighting a welter, #facts.
          I have no problem with someone complaining about a fight or stating there was a fight they'd rather see. That said, what makeable fight was there for GGG instead of Brook?

Comment

Trout was 171 and Canelo was 172. Wow, Canelo only had 1 pound of advantage. I'm sure that to you it means Canelo was smaller?

Doesn't matter if they blow up to 175+, as long as they are not bigger than Canelo fight night weight
            So by your logic a 165 Ortiz was the dude that was gonna demolish Mayweather? C'mon .............

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post

GGG didn't have other options. Eubank jr backed away and there was only two months to make the fight. The other top5 MW's are scared of him, you should already know this.

Comment

• Originally posted by chris232 View Post
                ' but brooks too small though'
                Good gosh man, Brook should be fighting at 160. He must be killing himself to make 147

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  GGG didn't chose Brook as an opponent.....He was offered the fight by Brook's promoter

AHAHAHH

hilarious

what a fun way to start the day LMAO

Son, when Golovkin said 'YES'..... he chose Brook.

But, your spin is fkn hilarious, as always LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by rasdun View Post
                    I have no problem with someone complaining about a fight or stating there was a fight they'd rather see. That said, what makeable fight was there for GGG instead of Brook?
                    DeGeale I guess, as far as I'm concerned the DeGeale vs Jack fight isn't still signed.

Zurdo was off, Canelo is afraid of GGG, Lara has been IMHO only trash talk, Eubank didn't really wanted the fight, Andrade is on a Culkay course (another trash fight).

Comment

GGG didn't have other options.

the fanboy catch-cry

you clowns are hilarious.....

After 10 years as a pro, you clowns are still making excuses for a hypejob who has NEVER stepped up.... he has in fact chosen to do the exact opposite, and stepped down.

Golovkin is taking the lame option, every time..... Ward/Lara/Canelo, even Cotto..... and Golovkin is paying for it with YOUR pride AHAHAHAH

Comment

Working...
                      X