Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Warns 'Fraud' Golovkin: I'm Ready, I'll Take Your Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Bumlovkin never intended to fight Eubank and he never will. He only fights cans and WW's. They made the fight with Brook months ago then pretended to be negotiating with the Eubanks so they could lowball them at the last minute and bring Brook in instead. You gullible gennady groupies believe everything Loeffler tells you. Casual fanboy racists.
    No you're wrong, Eubanks own promoter made it clear Eubank blew the deal due to his old mans interference. Don't post all that pus on here the forum members know better. Golovkin needs to step up opposition but it takes 2 to tango. I'm frustrated with the choice of Brook too but don't make those kinds of suggestions Eubanks team blew a done deal period.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      No you're wrong, Eubanks own promoter made it clear Eubank blew the deal due to his old mans interference. Don't post all that pus on here the forum members know better. Golovkin needs to step up opposition but it takes 2 to tango. I'm frustrated with the choice of Brook too but don't make those kinds of suggestions Eubanks team blew a done deal period.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        British middleweight world champion Chris Eubank Jr. has continued to bait WBC/WBA/IBF/IBO middleweight king Gennady Golovkin to face him in a 'real' fight.

[Click Here To Read More]
        You can only bait someting if you have someting at the end of your pole. what the fck has junior got to bait ggg with? Absolutely nothing the daft pr!ck. Your deluded old man has ruined your careerand you have just let him do it.

Comment

WTF kind of "article" is this? It's a ****in Tweet. Nothing more. Like the state of boxing right now, "writers" suck too.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            'When GGG has a fight signed, everybody wants to fight him."- 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
            ahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Comment

Eubank Jr is irrelevant. He was a soft touch opponent for GGG that didn't sign a multimillion dollar offer. This guy would have gotten KO'd in 3. He doesn't even belong being offered that kind of money. He's a heavily flawed puncher that will lose again soon like he did to BJS. This guy sucks bloody rectums from the victims of the guy that macheted kell brooks leg.

Comment

"Dad! DAD! Did he sign the contract yet?! I need to know so I can press 'send' on this tweet! What?! He signed?! Ok cool!" Guy's like a lighter version of David Haye lol

Comment

what a fckn clown

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Where's the anti GGG brigade? they should be here attacking GGG for fighting a WW... but doesn't seem they want to come here.... would they have to admit that GGG is fighting Brook because Jr made them lose one month.

they could have simply selected someone else

congratulations for being stupid, again!

i bet you believe that the Brook fight was signed in 24 hours

again..... they could have simply selected someone else

You make out like Team Bull**** are ******ed or something.

They could have found a Brand, but they miraculously found a Salka LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Lil g is fighting a welter because he is afraid of his mando. Man up lil g and fight Eubank. Lil g hasn't fought anyone. Lil g ducked Ward. Lil g should fight Canelo at 155, Lara at 154, Ramirez at 168, Ward at 175, then Wilder. Youre a gay casual fanboy...

There you go, the typical anti GGG talking points. I hope I didnt miss any, lol

I don't think you have ever posted a single word that I agree with, not one.

Until now.

Well done !

Comment

Working...
                      X