Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Warns 'Fraud' Golovkin: I'm Ready, I'll Take Your Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone smack this moron upside the head. It takes a special kind of ****** to duck a fight and then call out the guy you ducked once he is signed to fight someone else.

Comment

... It seems that Hearn is backing Jr again into this...

Comment

Golovkin is a fraud.

Comment

'When GGG has a fight signed, everybody wants to fight him."- 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
            Umm, GGG will fight in September, Brook, in December, and then Early Spring, and then depending on how things go, then Canelo in September. He is trying to fight three times this year and three times next year. So that makes at least three fights before Canelo.
            Actually Lloeffer said GGG wants to fight four times in 2016. One in his home country.

Comment

Man I wish this dude would just shut up and disappear! You had you're chance and blew it! GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Where's the anti GGG brigade? they should be here attacking GGG for fighting a WW... but doesn't seem they want to come here.... would they have to admit that GGG is fighting Brook because Jr made them lose one month.
                Bumlovkin never intended to fight Eubank and he never will. He only fights cans and WW's. They made the fight with Brook months ago then pretended to be negotiating with the Eubanks so they could lowball them at the last minute and bring Brook in instead. You gullible gennady groupies believe everything Loeffler tells you. Casual fanboy racists.

Comment

Seems like all of the little girls on here posting and bashing Jr have decided to rewrite history. Hearn has all but acknowledged that the fight didn't happen because of senior. Unfortunately some of you are so hard for telling a story of fighters being afraid of Trip that you have decided to forgo the truth.

Comment

I loved thus talk before I thought it meant eubank was goinhg to get GGG, although id prefer eubank to fight nelo.
                    But now it seems so pointless. You missed the boat, now get in line

Comment

When your own promoter trashes you for being a pain in the arse you know what's up. When Daddy is out of the picture this kid goes places. His old man cost him a fair payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X