Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Warns 'Fraud' Golovkin: I'm Ready, I'll Take Your Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    they could have simply selected someone else

congratulations for being stupid, again!

i bet you believe that the Brook fight was signed in 24 hours

again..... they could have simply selected someone else

You make out like Team Bull**** are ******ed or something.

They could have found a Brand, but they miraculously found a Salka LMAO
    Why would they fight someone else when GGG is going to get paid far more fighting Brook? And who was he supposed to fight? Tureano Johnson? Every MW has ducked him, Jacobs is terrified of him, Quillin is terrified, I can go on and on. Oh you want him to move up to 168 and give his goals of becoming undisputed champion so he can fight Bute, and Callum Smith(degale, zurdo, jack are all busy or injured), and then call them bums after he runs through them right?

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
      Why would they fight someone else when GGG is going to get paid far more fighting Brook? And who was he supposed to fight? Tureano Johnson? Every MW has ducked him, Jacobs is terrified of him, Quillin is terrified, I can go on and on. Oh you want him to move up to 168 and give his goals of becoming undisputed champion so he can fight Bute, and Callum Smith(degale, zurdo, jack are all busy or injured), and then call them bums after he runs through them right?
      .... and, you did !

save it for the fanboys, I know better

they could have simply selected a better opponent than Brook

grow up and hold a man accountable for his words/actions

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
        Don't waste your time, in fact it's better to put that guy on your ignore, you'll be a smarter person as a result since his posts literally kill brain cells.

Comment

lil'G had to fight Brook, cuz Hearn said so

Hearn totally forget to mention Degale, and Tom totally forgot to ask LMAO

but yea, let's blame Chris Eubank.....

Comment

lil g resume is so ****ty Chris Eubank Jr. is a step up for him. LOL!

Comment

Didn't this guy Eubank completely disappear when it was time to sign a real contract? And now he reappears?...

Comment

He'll take a beat down. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  He'll take a beat down. Haha.

Nice gif. I see why lil g ducked Ward he is so wide open to be countered.

Comment

Originally posted by pedrito View Post
                    Didn't this guy Eubank completely disappear when it was time to sign a real contract? And now he reappears?...
                    Let's see if he disappears for the December fight.

Because realistically, that's an easy fight to make, being that this entire contract Brook got was originally drawn up for Eubank and there aren't too many options at middleweight for December for Golovkin as it is.

Seems like Canelo and Saunders have their own plans to fight each other after that Smith PPV, Jacobs made it clear he wants a lot more time, so that leaves Eubank at middleweight. If he doesn't want it, they should go straight after DeGale, they can't even mess around looking at 154 pound guy like Lara because it's a bad look fighting Brook from 147 then go to a 154 pounder, another smaller guys, can't do it. So if I'm K2, DeGale and Eubank are the two priorities for December. Only exception is if Jacobs has a change of heart after his Sergio Mora rematch and if so, they can push it to Jan or February it need be because that's actually a dope fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      Let's see if he disappears for the December fight.

Because realistically, that's an easy fight to make, being that this entire contract Brook got was originally drawn up for Eubank and there aren't too many options at middleweight for December for Golovkin as it is.

Seems like Canelo and Saunders have their own plans to fight each other after that Smith PPV, Jacobs made it clear he wants a lot more time, so that leaves Eubank at middleweight. If he doesn't want it, they should go straight after DeGale, they can't even mess around looking at 154 pound guy like Lara because it's a bad look fighting Brook from 147 then go to a 154 pounder, another smaller guys, can't do it. So if I'm K2, DeGale and Eubank are the two priorities for December. Only exception is if Jacobs has a change of heart after his Sergio Mora rematch and if so, they can push it to Jan or February it need be because that's actually a dope fight.
                      I doubt he gets degale in December and I don't know who his December opponent is at this point but it's hard to see a top mw would take the fight with him at this point. Top rank and.k2 put out statement that they have an agreement for a ggg zurdo fight early 2017 so I'm guessed March or April so I don't think degale wants to get that beat down first but unifying with ggg after would be a good incentive to make a ggg fight.

I'm.gonna guess he fights one.of his.mando after brook because no one decent would get into the ring with him and we'll get another half of year of.people complaining about ggg.cherry.picking.

Comment

Working...
                      X