Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will GENNADY be the FIRST FIGHTER to beat FATHER TIME?!??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignorant trolls will be added to this list:

Let me know if you want to be added by talking non sense and being a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
      100% sure you guys get paid by someones to be fanboys here, no other reasonable explanation i can imagine.
      This thought has crossed my mind. The man is so dedicated to GGG I have to assume he is on the payroll.

Comment

Archie Moore, George Foreman, Bernard Hopkins....all beat father time while fighting better fighters. Golovkin is awesome, but he has proven nothing to be put in the same sentence with these men. And given today's rules and inabilities to make fights because of the ABC orgs it probably won't happen. I'll be rooting for him though!

Comment

Originally posted by jab5239 View Post
          archie moore, george foreman, bernard hopkins....all beat father time while fighting better fighters. Golovkin is awesome, but he has proven nothing to be put in the same sentence with these men. And given today's rules and inabilities to make fights because of the abc orgs it probably won't happen. I'll be rooting for him though!
          this is what i was thinking but maybe we are the crazy ones

Comment

I think GGG can dominate at 160lb for another 3 to 4 years. If he moves up he'll have to be selective with his opponents to continue being successful.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              This thought has crossed my mind. The man is so dedicated to GGG I have to assume he is on the payroll.
              The only guys on a payroll here all have pics of Floyd in their profiles or sigs...

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

lol you got 90% of boxingscene users on that

Comment

Floyd got sent to RETIREMENT by father time.

Hopkins WAS THE CLOSEST but finally got beat by father time.

GENNADY looks STRONGER and BETTER with every passing fight and he is 34. His prime gets bigger and more impressive as he ages SOMETHING we have NEVER SEEN before Will he be the first ever fighter to fight past 50-60 and still knocking everybody out WHILE UNDEFEATED?

Gennady COULD BE THE FIRST ATHLETE in HISTORY to beat father time.
                  I dont know about beating father time but he may become the first fighter in history to hold all the titles in one division with only having fought for one of them

record breaking sttuff doe

Comment

I been putting in more work than Any one trashing the can man...the fix is in...my name isnt on there

Comment

He's 34 you comedian. Compare him to Floyd when he's gone another 4 years unbeaten.

Comment

Working...
                      X