Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will GENNADY be the FIRST FIGHTER to beat FATHER TIME?!??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
    Even time is ducking GGG
    LOL.

I think Golovkin will be the next Chuck Norris.

Golovkin can outstare the sun.

Golovkin didn't get the decision, because he never needed one.

I can't get past the word triple before the gym clears out.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Ignorant trolls will be added to this list:

Let me know if you want to be added by talking non sense and being a troll.
      LMAO thats a huge ass list

Comment

He can dominate bums as long as he wants too.

He will retire as the greatest fighter we have ever seen.

Charlie Z is the only man that can beat gennady

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          I been putting in more work than Any one trashing the can man...the fix is in...my name isnt on there
          hahaha yeah im suprised you arent on there for sure

Comment

I think he's still very much prime and has 2-3 years left at the very top. Hopefully we get to see him define his legacy during this period. He isn't battle worn, not injury prone, still a fresh fighter and that's key in terms of elite longevity. Plus his lifestyle is all round positive, healthy, extremely disciplined, etc.

Comment

700ML is all he needs, follow the blueprint GGG just follow the blueprint.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                LMAO thats a huge ass list
                Umm...I've got ~350 names on mine.

Granted, most of them aren't regular posters, and were likely alts that posted a bunch of nonsense in spells.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  I think he's still very much prime and has 2-3 years left at the very top. Hopefully we get to see him define his legacy during this period. He isn't battle worn, not injury prone, still a fresh fighter and that's key in terms of elite longevity. Plus his lifestyle is all round positive, healthy, extremely disciplined, etc.
                  He has a chance to define himself for the reasons you've named, but will the political orgs let it happen? The guy is a phenom, he's great to watch, but if great fights can't get made, even if it's not his fault, do we rank him with the best? Today's orgs and politics literrally make it impossible for great talents to reach the levels of their predessesors. Its a conundrum, but should we just rank on potential? There are just to many obstacles today. In one sense it helps fighters to get a belt, in the other it prevents them from fighting the best. Given his resume Golovking doesn't deserve to me mentioned with the greats. Given his skills I would put him in any era and expect him to be a force. Can he do it for several more years? Its not out of the realm of possibility. Certainly though the odds are against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Ignorant trolls will be added to this list:

Let me know if you want to be added by talking non sense and being a troll.
                    I'm inactive here lately but I still feel offended for my name not being on your list

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      He has a chance to define himself for the reasons you've named, but will the political orgs let it happen? The guy is a phenom, he's great to watch, but if great fights can't get made, even if it's not his fault, do we rank him with the best? Today's orgs and politics literrally make it impossible for great talents to reach the levels of their predessesors. Its a conundrum, but should we just rank on potential? There are just to many obstacles today. In one sense it helps fighters to get a belt, in the other it prevents them from fighting the best. Given his resume Golovking doesn't deserve to me mentioned with the greats. Given his skills I would put him in any era and expect him to be a force. Can he do it for several more years? Its not out of the realm of possibility. Certainly though the odds are against him.
                      I certainly agree on the points you make here; goes for a list of other contemporary greats too, that they end up with a weaker resume than they rightfully deserved under optimal circumstances. We would end up having to rank a lot of today's fighters like this, though. The best simply rarely fight the best anymore and if they do, they are overdue as best exemplified with May-Pac. For whatever reasons, and it is ignorant to blame Golovkin alone for it, GGG doesn't have a deep resume, just as our dear Vitali Klitschko didn't. They are still greats in my book, because they are great in their respective eras and how they represented themselves as champions, defended their titles with long reigns, etc. GGG does need his Canelo, Ward though but there's still time. You cannot make up better opponents and he fights and defeats who's put in front of him, much like Vladimir did.

Comment

Working...
                      X