Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin in Beast Mode For Kell Brook Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    You act like Brook is this hapless victim who signed on to fight Golovkin, without knowing what he's getting himself into.
    You act like fighting a WW is not a bi.tch move.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      When and where did I say Monroe made 2 mil for fighting GGG?

Jacobs is GGG's mando....he has to fight him or get stripped..he can then say goodbye to his weak dream of unifying a dead division.
      You were the one comparing Monroe to Jacobs. Seems like you have lost the plot. GGG fought Monroe because his fight made enough to pay him. He isn't fighting Jacobs because his fight won't make enough to pay Jacobs over a million or so. Loeffler also has recently asked Haymon so who knows, maybe it gets made.

Also, GGG has no obligation to fight Jacobs until WBA orders it.

Comment

1. His fans
        2. Dirty never shutting the FUK up Sanchez.
        3. Cheap ass Loeffler.
        4. His fans

GGGoon Squad!!!
        Sanchez irritates the hell out of me. His claim of "anyone from 154lb to 168lb" is one of the major reasons GGG gets so much scrutiny. I'm surprised GGG hasn't put a gag order on him yet......

Comment

Originally posted by taste View Post
          Forgive me if I haven't had my ears glued to the boxing scene lately, and especially if this is information a boxing fan should know. But is there a chance you could publish this "growing list" of fighters GGG "could have fought", so we can all see and compare these "much better" fighters to the "cans" he's already KO'd? Should be a piece of cake for you considering the join date and post count. Preciate it!

Ward
          Mora
          Lara
          Canelo
          Cotto

..... and, according to Loeffler, Degale.....

and, you're welcome.....

They could have fought those guys, but they CHOSE not to..... refusing every single one except Degale, but making no effort whatsoever to make that fight despite promising that they would.

The obvious ones are Ward/Canelo/Mora..... especially considering the fact that Golovkin promised to fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154 and yet he actually killed both of those fights over the weight...... but you can throw Cotto in there with Canelo, it is inexplicable why Mr "154-168" refused to negotiate with those guys.

..... and forget your excuses, because the fact is..... they COULD have fought those guys if they wanted, but they CHOSE not to..... so Golovkin has the exact resume he wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            Why are you going in every GGG threads if you don't like this bum?

That's just a thread about Photos, not some Abel bias.

Admit you're hating the guy.

You joke about GGG being avoided, but he's one of the most avoided fighter in the sport.
            Every fair minded and smart fan will admit the MW division has been ducking him.

Eubank, Jacobs and Saunders don't want that GGG fight.

****in Canelo vacated his belt because GGG was his mando, THAT'S A DAMN FACT.
            Saying GGG ducked Nelo because he refused a so called 155 fight is just bias.

YoI u're the worst hater I ever saw.

he's not a bum, he is a terrific fighter..... I think

wish I knew for sure, but I doubt that I ever will..... so yea, given up on him

I wish he wasn't content to hide behind Mommy Loeffler and Daddy HBO, whilst they happily manufacture his career

..... but even more than that, I wish that Golovkin didn't have 97,000 ignorant fans who believe and then repeat all of the hype and bull**** that surround him and his awful team

And there are a LOT of people who feel exactly the same way I do.

And before you question that, go to youtube, type Golovkin is a hypejob, and check out just how many armchair "analysts" are saying the exact same thing..... and it gets worse, many top trainers/fighters are saying the exact same thing as well.

it really is becoming obvious man.....

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
              You were the one comparing Monroe to Jacobs. Seems like you have lost the plot. GGG fought Monroe because his fight made enough to pay him. He isn't fighting Jacobs because his fight won't make enough to pay Jacobs over a million or so. Loeffler also has recently asked Haymon so who knows, maybe it gets made.

Also, GGG has no obligation to fight Jacobs until WBA orders it.

did you just say that lil'G has " no obligation " to fight top opponents?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                did you just say that lil'G has " no obligation " to fight top opponents?

The reason why the list of top opponents who Golovkin COULD have fought, but then CHOSE not to...... is MUCH bigger than the list of top opponents who he did actually fight.... is because Golovkin has 97,000 idiot fans just like that one.

You all be dumb.

Comment

Ward
                  Mora
                  Lara
                  Canelo
                  Cotto

..... and, according to Loeffler, Degale.....

and, you're welcome.....

They could have fought those guys, but they CHOSE not to..... refusing every single one except Degale, but making no effort whatsoever to make that fight despite promising that they would.

The obvious ones are Ward/Canelo/Mora..... especially considering the fact that Golovkin promised to fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154 and yet he actually killed both of those fights over the weight...... but you can throw Cotto in there with Canelo, it is inexplicable why Mr "154-168" refused to negotiate with those guys.

..... and forget your excuses, because the fact is..... they COULD have fought those guys if they wanted, but they CHOSE not to..... so Golovkin has the exact resume he wanted.

Lol Mora, you lost the little credibility you had.

And could have fought Cotto, but Cotto paid step aside fees...lol

Comment

he's not a bum, he is a terrific fighter..... I think

wish I knew for sure, but I doubt that I ever will..... so yea, given up on him

I wish he wasn't content to hide behind Mommy Loeffler and Daddy HBO, whilst they happily manufacture his career

..... but even more than that, I wish that Golovkin didn't have 97,000 ignorant fans who believe and then repeat all of the hype and bull**** that surround him and his awful team

And there are a LOT of people who feel exactly the same way I do.

And before you question that, go to youtube, type Golovkin is a hypejob, and check out just how many armchair "analysts" are saying the exact same thing..... and it gets worse, many top trainers/fighters are saying the exact same thing as well.

it really is becoming obvious man.....
                    Given up on GGG, yet coming in every threads shting on the guy.

I'm barely seeing you in other topics, (I read almost every threads).

GGG has beaten easely guys like Ouma, then Geale, Murray (being the first man to stop them) who gave Martinez, Sturm hell. He's obviously on a different level of any middleweights since Hopkins.

Only a blind idiot will ignore it

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Lol Mora, you lost the little credibility you had.

And could have fought Cotto, but Cotto paid step aside fees...lol

Nah, I am a knowledgeable observer..... not someone like you, who chooses to see things the way he wants to see them.

I understand that boxing is all about matchmaking, and I understand that matchmaking is all about styles/timing.

Back in 2012/2013, when Team Bull**** ducked Mora...... he was the PERFECT opponent for a supposed killer who was trying to establish himself on the world stage.

If you had been following this sport for a long time, you would know that an ex-champ who has clearly faded is the PERFECT opponent for a guy who is trying to make his mark..... boxing has always worked that way.

It was NOT the fact that Loeffler totally refused to fight Mora, it was the fact that he provided a bunch of silly excuses, instead of 1 genuine reason...... which is actually a good life-lesson.....

.... I needed to hear 1 good reason why it was simply unthinkable that Golovkin share the ring with Mora back in 2012..... but I did not hear that genuine reason, all I heard was a pile of ridiculous excuses...... and the only reason why somebody gives you a pile of silly excuses is because they do not have 1 genuine reason..... I couldn't believe what I was hearing, they used every excuse in the book LMAO

..... and then what do I see happen down the line..... wow, they did the exact same thing to Ward and Lara...... they flatly refused to fight those guys, and they were unable to supply 1 genuine reason to explain why not..... just a bunch of silly excuses..... honestly it was ridiculous, they used every excuse in the book..... excuses that were woefully absent when it came to selecting the doomed welterweight Brook LMAO

And what is the common-denominator with Ward/Mora/Lara..... ?

All mover/spoilers who are notoriously difficult to look good against.

Wow, what a coincidence.

Come on man...... boxing is all about matchmaking, and matchmaking is all about styles/timing..... nothing happens in boxing by accident billy..... once could be a coincidence, twice is a pattern, three times is a gameplan.....

..... and now what else do we see..... ?

Despite running around for FOUR YEARS stating the he can beat "anyone from 154-168"..... Golovkin totally refused to negotiate with the TWO BEST POSSIBLE PAYDAYS available..... which is simply inexplicable..... Golovkin should have fought Canelo AND Cotto.

They simply will not put Gennady in a dangerous fight, which is absurd.

All of the guys mentioned above make big fights, EXCEPT for Golovkin..... and all of the guys mentioned above do not CONTINUALLY make a truckload of inexplicable excuses to avoid big fights, EXCEPT for Golovkin.

I know whats up.

Comment

Working...
                      X