Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin in Beast Mode For Kell Brook Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
    it's because he's wasting years away not fighting top fighters that the hate is there. But you're still right.
    Well.. a couple of names please?

Comment

You know why he's hated.
      Because of his fans......

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Kigali, you may not have realized......

but the latest tard tactic is to deny that Canelo offered Golovkin 155.

I know, I know..... Canelo stated that publicly a dozen times for more than a year..... and I know, Hoya and Gomez made that statement on numerous occasions also.

And yes, Tom Loeffler is on public record refusing that offer, as are Golovkin himself and that ****head Sanchez...... BUT, the tards are denying it all the same LMAO

They are LITERALLY in
        There's nothing to deny. Somebody had to stand up to GBP and put an end to the Caneloweight bullshit they were trying to pull with the MW title and I would have supported GGG if he'd been offered the fight at 155 and turned it down. So would all fair-minded boxing fans.

But the fact is that no catchweight was offered. After he KO'd Khan Canelo took the mic and clearly stated that weight was not a problem "160 is no problem. I will fight him tomorrow."

If you have any evidence that GBP offered Golovkin a catchweight during the negotiations, then let us see it. I would actually like to believe they offered him 155 and he turned it down, but that's not what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Yep..more fighters should follow the GGG method.

Stay in the amateurs forever....then...turn pro,and squat in a dead division.

Sounds like a plan.
          The division is dead because GGG decimated his opposition either by making them surrender or dropping them to the floor. There is a reason for his popularity.

Because of his fitness, he is already at the peak of his muscle building ability I suspect. You can't keep gaining muscle indefinitely and it is not as easy to move up if you fight around your normal weight.Even at 168, he will be at a disadvantage because his opponents will come 10 lbs over him on fight night. There are taller fighters than GGG in LW. MW is perfect for him as it maximizes his fitness potential. He has no reason to move up specially when he is making 2m+ per fight these days.

Comment

that is just a pile of rubbish robby.....

there is a growing list of fighters who lil'G could have fought, but CHOSE not to..... and those fighters are much better than the cans on his resume.

Golovkin fanboys have been hoodwinked, and have been listening to that "avoided killer" song, for waaay too long.

I think it gives them a warm fuzzy feeling inside.
            Forgive me if I haven't had my ears glued to the boxing scene lately, and especially if this is information a boxing fan should know. But is there a chance you could publish this "growing list" of fighters GGG "could have fought", so we can all see and compare these "much better" fighters to the "cans" he's already KO'd? Should be a piece of cake for you considering the join date and post count. Preciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              It's at 160.

GGG could have "cornered" Canelo by accepting the 155lb catchweight.
              Since you guys look at history (fighters moving up) to critic GGG.

What fighter moved down 5 pounds or more for a challenge from his natural/first weight class in boxing history?

I remember Dawson and he got stopped by a man who isn't known as a big puncher.

I remember you guys *****ing about Pacquiao asking Cotto to drop 2 pounds, yet GGG should accept to drop 5 pounds?

You guys are a bunch of salty haters.

Comment

that is just a pile of rubbish robby.....

there is a growing list of fighters who lil'G could have fought, but CHOSE not to..... and those fighters are much better than the cans on his resume.

Golovkin fanboys have been hoodwinked, and have been listening to that "avoided killer" song, for waaay too long.

I think it gives them a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Why are you going in every GGG threads if you don't like this bum?

That's just a thread about Photos, not some Abel bias.

Admit you're hating the guy.

You joke about GGG being avoided, but he's one of the most avoided fighter in the sport.
                Every fair minded and smart fan will admit the MW division has been ducking him.

Eubank, Jacobs and Saunders don't want that GGG fight.

****in Canelo vacated his belt because GGG was his mando, THAT'S A DAMN FACT.
                Saying GGG ducked Nelo because he refused a so called 155 fight is just bias.

You're the worst hater I ever saw.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  As Ward prepares for 39 year old SMW Brand
                  ... this because the commission didn't let him take Murdock...

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    Since you guys look at history (fighters moving up) to critic GGG.

What fighter moved down 5 pounds or more for a challenge from his natural/first weight class in boxing history?

I remember Dawson and he got stopped by a man who isn't known as a big puncher.

I remember you guys *****ing about Pacquiao asking Cotto to drop 2 pounds, yet GGG should accept to drop 5 pounds?

You guys are a bunch of salty haters.
                    Salty??? No ONE would of had a PROBLEM is BIGouth didn't say " I beat ANYONE from 154-168". I'll go down to 154 for BIG fights!

So your the salty one. We just like ppl to keep their WORD. But we now see. 147 having to go up to 160!!! So now it's ANYONE from 147-168 BUT at 160 DOE

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                      Because of his fans......
                      1. His fans
                      2. Dirty never shutting the *** up Sanchez.
                      3. Cheap ass Loeffler.
                      4. His fans

GGGoon Squad!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X