Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin in Beast Mode For Kell Brook Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG is a disgrace for taking this fight

I fear for Brook

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
        Jacobs vs Quillin had 400k viewers in free tv. How much money do you reckon he should be offered? I think 500k $ is what he will bring to the fight and he should be paid that much, no more than that. Money doesn't fall from the sky.
        How many viewers did Monroe have in his Boxcino final???

hahahaha

Jacobs is GGG's wba mando...he has to fight him or get stripped.

He has to fight him or say goodbye to his weak dream of unifying the worst MW division ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          At least he has the balls to move up two divisions...that is something GGG would never do.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

I fear for Brook
            He would be ashamed if he had any shame...the guy stayed in the amateurs until he was dragged away kicking and screaming.

Comment

Brook is going to get stopped early and his ego and bravado may never be the same. I wish they had been able to make the Eubank Jr. fight.

This isn't going to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
                Brook is going to get stopped early and his ego and bravado may never be the same. I wish they had been able to make the Eubank Jr. fight.

This isn't going to be good.
                They could have made the Eubank fight if they wanted to.

Brook was in the plans all along.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  How many viewers did Monroe have in his Boxcino final???

hahahaha

Jacobs is GGG's wba mando...he has to fight him or get stripped.

He has to fight him or say goodbye to his weak dream of unifying the worst MW division ever.
                  Monroe didn't get paid 2m for fighting GGG, you make no sense. What I'm saying is, if Jacobs wants to fight GGG, the max he can expect is 1m but his trainer said they want it to be ppv so he is expecting around the range of 3-4m which is simply not feasible. Also, WBA didn't ask the fight to be made yet so what are you harping about? You type a lot but you hardly make any arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

I fear for Brook
                    You act like Brook is this hapless victim who signed on to fight Golovkin, without knowing what he's getting himself into.

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
                      Monroe didn't get paid 2m for fighting GGG, you make no sense. What I'm saying is, if Jacobs wants to fight GGG, the max he can expect is 1m but his trainer said they want it to be ppv so he is expecting around the range of 3-4m which is simply not feasible. Also, WBA didn't ask the fight to be made yet so what are you harping about? You type a lot but you hardly make any arguments.
                      When and where did I say Monroe made 2 mil for fighting GGG?

Jacobs is GGG's mando....he has to fight him or get stripped..he can then say goodbye to his weak dream of unifying a dead division.

Comment

Working...
                      X