No announcement yet.

Loeffler asks Haymon about Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Did I say for cheap? Afaik both Jacobs and Saunders were offered a fair 1.5m. They both bring more than Lara. Ggg is a bigger star than all of them put together yet his career high is 2m to date. What fantasy land do you live in where guys like Lara get 2m+ without even putting up a belt?
    He lives in the fantasy land of PBC where people who don't have 500 fans get paid 1 million dollars. The stupid is spreading to the fans who are financially inept, now.

Comment

• Originally posted by animelive View Post
      He lives in the fantasy land of PBC where people who don't have 500 fans get paid 1 million dollars. The stupid is spreading to the fans who are financially inept, now.
      Vanes is no great shakes but Lara can barely beat him and he only got 700k for the fight much harder than Delvin. Doubt he's gonna be seeing 1m for a Delvin again. That's what on made for that chokejob vs Canelo on ppv

Comment

Did I say for cheap? Afaik both Jacobs and Saunders were offered a fair 1.5m. They both bring more than Lara. Ggg is a bigger star than all of them put together yet his career high is 2m to date. What fantasy land do you live in where guys like Lara get 2m+ without even putting up a belt?
        Once again it doesn't matter what you or I "THINK" because we're not the ones doing the negotiations. If the fight gets done, I see Lara getting 2 Million or Close to it maybe 1.7 Million. Don't matter if I think he deserves more or less, Comment sense if he makes 1 Million fighting inferior opponents of course for him to fight better opponents is going to cost MORE

What he ends up getting I guess we will just have to wait and see but I think it would take 2 Million or close to it!

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Once again it doesn't matter what you or I "THINK" because we're not the ones doing the negotiations. If the fight gets done, I see Lara getting 2 Million or Close to it maybe 1.7 Million. Don't matter if I think he deserves more or less, Comment sense if he makes 1 Million fighting inferior opponents of course for him to fight better opponents is going to cost MORE

What he ends up getting I guess we will just have to wait and see but I think it would take 2 Million or close to it!
          Or the fight doesn't get done when the challenger prices himself out. It's a time tested way to avoid a fight. Like I said, 1.5m is more than generous for this guy but his manager is laughing at 1m like it's pocket change

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
            Lmao. The ole, "the fighters have families" bit. Who gives a schit? They know the risks associated. Just like I know the risks of my job. Go spout that garbage holier than thou boxing fan nonsense to someone else. Lara is not a big fight. Hes a nobody. Hes not a star, hes not a superstar, hes only known to guys who frequent boxing websites. You guys are the same dudes who said Manny needed to accept 40 million flat, the same guys who say GGG needs to bend over and take it in the azz at 155. You guys, don't care about even fights. 95% of you guys on this board don't even go to fights. But you think GGG needs a lip flapper lik lara to prove hes great? Lara barely gets by the guys in his own division.
            Once again with the "You Guys" that is what you go buy, what a few idiots on this forum says and you throw everybody into that Category you may need to unplug from this forum and go try talking to some REAL PEOPLE instead of going buy what is said on this forum

"Lara Is Nobody" "Lara Is Not A Big Fight" but yet they contacted Al Haymon About Him

Stop making it about YOU because it is not about YOU, fighters will try to get the MOST they can every time they fight and that is their right to do so. Doesn't matter what somebody on a Boxing Forum thinks

You're talking about GGG at 155 and a bunch of other **** that I personally never said so this is a waste of time because you're replying to me based on what OTHERS are saying on this forum
            Last edited by sicko; 07-30-2016, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Or the fight doesn't get done when the challenger prices himself out. It's a time tested way to avoid a fight. Like I said, 1.5m is more than generous for this guy but his manager is laughing at 1m like it's pocket change

They laughing at 1 Million because he is making that vs Inferior opponent, why would he take that same amount for what is considered a "Step Up" or a "Big Challenge"?

Again that is not me saying what he should or shouldn't make, what i think doesn't matter, his price is set regardless if we thinks he deserved it or not if he is getting 1 Million or close to it every time he fights then it is COMMON SENSE that for him to accept a GGG fight it is going to take 2 Million or close to it. Fans keep trying to make it about them, some of us just don't want to believe that it is not about us or out opinions. So some of us keep posting on this forum think that somehow we're making a impact on fighters decision but we're NOT.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                They laughing at 1 Million because he is making that vs Inferior opponent, why would he take that same amount for what is considered a "Step Up" or a "Big Challenge"?

Again that is not me saying what he should or shouldn't make, what i think doesn't matter, his price is set regardless if we thinks he deserved it or not if he is getting 1 Million or close to it every time he fights then it is COMMON SENSE that for him to accept a GGG fight it is going to take 2 Million or close to it. Fans keep trying to make it about them, some of us just don't want to believe that it is not about us or out opinions. So some of us keep posting on this forum think that somehow we're making a impact on fighters decision but we're NOT.
                His reaction makes me think even 2m would not be enough. But you understand it's unmakable if this guy wants 2m, money doesn't grown on trees. He made 1m vs Canelo on ppv. Now because he got massively overpaid once for walkover all his future opponents must overpay him massively? Doesn't work like that.

Comment

• Wow

I honestly thought it was gggs team ducking lara

Impressive by ggg and his team

Comment

His reaction makes me think even 2m would not be enough. But you understand it's unmakable if this guy wants 2m, money doesn't grown on trees. He made 1m vs Canelo on ppv. Now because he got massively overpaid once for walkover all his future opponents must overpay him massively? Doesn't work like that.
                    Well then he doesn't wants to fight just like Danny Garcia and Broner allegedly turning down 3-4 Million to fight Pacquiao which is 2-3 times more than their highest Purse so far if I'm not mistaken

Even though I like Lara as well, I question how serious he is as well when he could've just officially moved up to 160, fight maybe Jacobs and earn his shot at GGG IF he really wants that fight
                    Last edited by sicko; 07-30-2016, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Lara got $700K in the Martirosyan 2 fight. He'll make the same or less in the Rabchenko/Harrison winner.

You can't help but notice Haymon's fighters' purses are starting to decrease.

Comment

Working...
                      X