No announcement yet.

Loeffler asks Haymon about Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
    Lil Ginas said the PPV broke even. Both boxers got paid. A Lil G v Lara PPV won't do any worse. No reason not to do it. Unless of course it didn't break even and they actually lost money. So which is it?
    A rational businessmen wont assume risk for a break even proposition and that's why GGG has not been on PPV again

Furthermore, as Lara has about 3 fans, that fight shouldnt be on PPV either

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Nobody said he should pay him anything but the issue is that some GGG Supports are not consistent or realistic, do you honestly expect Lara to fight GGG for Cheap? I mean seriously! Neither you or anybody on this forum can set Lara Asking Price for him. $1 Million fight is basically his average Salary every time he steps into a ring

I would warn GGG fans to be very careful with the precedent you guys are setting now because it will come back and bite you guys in the ASS! Much like the bashing for Canelo fighting Khan but then their favorite fighter does it and now you guys look silly trying to defend your guy fighting a smaller guy. Now when it comes time to negotiate with Canelo again and when he is trying to Lowball GGG you guys can't complain at all because the same argument you guys are using against Lara will be used against GGG when trying to do the fight with Canelo. Canelo can easily turn around and say the exactly same thing about GGG and guess who will be b1tching and complaining? The Same fans who are right now trying to argue that somehow Lara should fight GGG for CHEAP if he wants to fight.
      But you guys argue everyday that the b side needs to make sacrifices. The b side here is lara. You guys always say GGG needs to make sacrifices for a big fight. So why doesnt lara have to? If hes so great, take the low money, beat GGG, bank after.

At least thats your formula for GGG vs anyone else.

So where is your consistency?

Comment

He don't have to pay Lara anything but it was them that Called. Common Sense, if he makes good money already fighting Week Opponents, how much do you think he will accept vs Top Level Opponents?

Sorry fans but YOU don't get to set fighters salary based on if you like him or his fighting style or not, that is NOT how boxing work and it will never work that way. Of Course fighting Lara is gong to cost money and Loeffler probably made the call to see his asking price. Again we're all just assuming, we don't know for sure what Lara Asking Price is but of course it is going to take a good payday to make it happen AS IT SHOULD!
        Fighters shall earn what they get to the fight. Maybe it doesn't work like that with Haymon fighters but GGG will not pay him more than he deserve. This fight has no meaning to him as he is not MW, not popular, neither a crowd favourite. Lara shall stay insignificant and GGG will move on with his life while you and the 5 whole other Lara worshipping fanboys in this forum will keep ****posting. I personally can't give a **** about this fight. Lara isn't near the level to get more than a 1m pay for his skills, but based on popularity, I'd say he deserves about 500k.

Comment

• Originally posted by animelive View Post
          Fighters shall earn what they get to the fight. Maybe it doesn't work like that with Haymon fighters but GGG will not pay him more than he deserve. This fight has no meaning to him as he is not MW, not popular, neither a crowd favourite. Lara shall stay insignificant and GGG will move on with his life while you and the 5 whole other Lara worshipping fanboys in this forum will keep ****posting. I personally can't give a **** about this fight. Lara isn't near the level to get more than a 1m pay for his skills, but based on popularity, I'd say he deserves about 500k.
          Not about Fanboys it is common sense, if he makes 1 Million fighting Delvin Rodriguez, COMMON SENSE should tell you that 500K is never going to happen

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
            But you guys argue everyday that the b side needs to make sacrifices. The b side here is lara. You guys always say GGG needs to make sacrifices for a big fight. So why doesnt lara have to? If hes so great, take the low money, beat GGG, bank after.

At least thats your formula for GGG vs anyone else.

So where is your consistency?
            Who the *** are "YOU GUYS" I never asked fighters to Sacrifices a damn thing, I think fighters should get the most they can every time they fight because God Forbid if they end up like Pritchard Colon or Magomed Abdusalamov Boxing Scene Fans are not going to take care of their family. So I'm sure none of them listen to the trolling idiots on this for which is a great thing! Bigger fights COST MONEY! Don't tell me how guys should "Step Up" but then want them to step up for CHEAP that is BS. If it is no good money into fight GGG then why fight him? So I guess that explains the real reason why "Nobody Wants To Fight GGG" because it doesn't seem to be much money IN IT which is why he himself is playing the waiting game for Canelo because that is the only way HE will get a big payday

Comment

Who the *** are "YOU GUYS" I never asked fighters to Sacrifices a damn thing, I think fighters should get the most they can every time they fight because God Forbid if they end up like Pritchard Colon or Magomed Abdusalamov Boxing Scene Fans are not going to take care of their family. So I'm sure none of them listen to the trolling idiots on this for which is a great thing! Bigger fights COST MONEY! Don't tell me how guys should "Step Up" but then want them to step up for CHEAP that is BS. If it is no good money into fight GGG then why fight him? So I guess that explains the real reason why "Nobody Wants To Fight GGG" because it doesn't seem to be much money IN IT which is why he himself is playing the waiting game for Canelo because that is the only way HE will get a big payday
              "You guys" are most people. They keep complaining that Golovkin has fought nobodies and that he should have 'accepted' 155 from Canelo or moved up to 168/175 for Ward. If Golvokin is expected to sacrifice, should Lara. As a matter of fact, considering Golovkin is actually putting 3 world belts on the line, Lara should sacrifice more.

And what you're saying is absolutely false. Getting paid "no money" and asking for "more money" are two completely different things that have nothing in common. Lara's best payday is $1M for Canelo. Getting $1.5M from Golovkin would be his BEST purse ever. He/his manager are asking for 3-4m. That is the definition of wanting more money. They're not gonna get it.

Let's stop acting like Golovkin is offering $50K paydays to his opponents. Even the HBO head is on the record saying that Golovkin is offering life changing money for vast majority of the fighters, and they don't want it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                He's delusional if he thinks he's getting $5 million
                You have awful comprehensions skills.

He never said that.

Comment

Lmao. The ole, "the fighters have families" bit. Who gives a schit? They know the risks associated. Just like I know the risks of my job. Go spout that garbage holier than thou boxing fan nonsense to someone else. Lara is not a big fight. Hes a nobody. Hes not a star, hes not a superstar, hes only known to guys who frequent boxing websites. You guys are the same dudes who said Manny needed to accept 40 million flat, the same guys who say GGG needs to bend over and take it in the azz at 155. You guys, don't care about even fights. 95% of you guys on this board don't even go to fights. But you think GGG needs a lip flapper lik lara to prove hes great? Lara barely gets by the guys in his own division.

Comment

Then with all due respect, I would say your mentality is that of a COMPLETE ***ING IDIOT if you think that somehow Lara is suppose to fight GGG for CHEAP

Fight Fans, please make up your mind and be CONSISTENT in which most of you are not. Honestly I see FEAR here, I see people talking tough on a Forum but I think it might be some concerns as far as style goes. You have no problem with them throwing big money and Jacobs and BJS but with Lara he is somehow suppose to take a fight with GGG for CHEAP. That is Ridiculous!
                    Did I say for cheap? Afaik both Jacobs and Saunders were offered a fair 1.5m. They both bring more than Lara. Ggg is a bigger star than all of them put together yet his career high is 2m to date. What fantasy land do you live in where guys like Lara get 2m+ without even putting up a belt?

Comment

Not about Fanboys it is common sense, if he makes 1 Million fighting Delvin Rodriguez, COMMON SENSE should tell you that 500K is never going to happen
                      He made 1 million fighting Delvin but did the show make more than 1 mil? No it didn't. Once the Haymon business gets done and he goes bankrupt, we will see fighters begging to fight for 500k Not everyone is as ****** to spend more than they earn.

Comment

Working...
                      X