No announcement yet.

Loeffler asks Haymon about Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
    Where do they say they want 2 mil you dumb f.uck? It's Lil Ginas pulling numbers out of thin air again.

The fighters still get paid, the promoters break even or make a profit, it's a no lose situation.
    The guy is dreaming about making 5m, not 2m.

Fights won't be made just because you want them to be made when they make no profit. You can keep crying about it though. When fights bring in money, they are made. Surprising, I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by animelive View Post
      The guy is dreaming about making 5m, not 2m.

Fights won't be made just because you want them to be made when they make no profit. You can keep crying about it though. When fights bring in money, they are made. Surprising, I know.
      They never said anything to suggest they were asking for anything like that, why are you making things up?

Comment

They never said anything to suggest they were asking for anything like that, why are you making things up?
        I'm pretty sure in the interview, posted in another thread it shows how much interest they have in the fight. Why don't you go and ask these questions there as someone has already timestamped the part for you in quote? As far as I remember, the guy said if Lara makes 4/5m the fight will happen right away. Clearly delusional just like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
          Similar to Ward offering a fight AFTER team GG had agreed to fight Lemieux? And GG ducking Ward doe.
          Yes similar, seeing as how the offer accounted for Lemieux. Actually not similar since DeGale wasn't offered anything.

Comment

I'm pretty sure in the interview, posted in another thread it shows how much interest they have in the fight. Why don't you go and ask these questions there as someone has already timestamped the part for you in quote? As far as I remember, the guy said if Lara makes 4/5m the fight will happen right away. Clearly delusional just like you.
            He was asked about Eubank turning down the fight and said for that money Lara would fight him today. He never said they were looking for that kind of money, you moron.

Comment

He was asked about Eubank turning down the fight and said for that money Lara would fight him today. He never said they were looking for that kind of money, you moron.
              I'm not sure what kind of social interactions you have in real life if you do have any but I suppose you must be pretty bad at it if you can't understand simple signals in communication. When a manager goes in interview and tells you what kind of money they will fight you for today, it means they are looking atleast around that kind of money.

Although these stuff is pretty common sense. I always used to wonder why they teach you about communications in college. Now I know the courses are probably designed for people like you who lack any kind of critical thinking whatsoever

Comment

I'm not sure what kind of social interactions you have in real life if you do have any but I suppose you must be pretty bad at it if you can't understand simple signals in communication. When a manager goes in interview and tells you what kind of money they will fight you for today, it means they are looking atleast around that kind of money.

Although these stuff is pretty common sense. I always used to wonder why they teach you about communications in college. Now I know the courses are probably designed for people like you who lack any kind of critical thinking whatsoever
                He was asked you dumb fuck. He was answering a question.

Lil Ginas really are the dumbest ****ing fanbase i've ever come across, worse than the Pac Turds.
                Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 07-29-2016, 12:18 PM.

Comment

He was asked you dumb fuck. He was answering a question.
                  Well why didn't he add what kind of price they are willing to fight for? Because that was what they were hoping for. They want Eubank money when they don't have the Eubank popularity. Delusional just like you.

Comment

Well why didn't he add what kind of price they are willing to fight for? Because that was what they were hoping for. They want Eubank money when they don't have the Eubank popularity. Delusional just like you.
                    You're a ******. He didn't say what they want so they want 5 mil, great logic there.

Comment

You're a ******. He didn't say what they want so they want 5 mil, great logic there.
                      Well news is out that Loeffler has already asked for fighters, one of whom is Lara. So if the manager doesn't make any stupid number like the interview, the fight has no reason not to happen. Unless Lara starts getting cold feet like the Eubank and start demanding big money which is probably more likely. You guys should pick better fighters to look up to.

Comment

Working...
                      X