No announcement yet.

Garcia-Berto/Charlo-Williams on Sep 24?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm, let'see:

Keith "One Time" Thurman = He is doing his mandatory next.

Kelly "Tha Special One" Brooks = He is in line to be slaughtered by GGG in sept.

#48 = Only coming back to do an in house fight vs Jessie Vargas.

Amir Khan = Needs time to recover from his terrible KO loss.

Errol Spence Jr = He is fighting in a world title eliminator vs Leonard Bundu.

Shawn Porter = Will most likely take a tuneup after the Thurman L.

I mean, it is what it is, when you look at the 147 landscape you realize that Garcia/Berto isn't even that bad. The kid Andre has decent ring movement and his speed/power are def above decent. His style can def make it an interesting fight, remember that the blueprint for DSG is out! (see Mauricio "El Maestro" Herrera & Lamont "Mandingo" Peterson).

Bottom line is i am excited for this sht and i am def tunin in, son.

Comment

No one really wants to see it but it's a good payday for Berto.

Looks like Mayweather-Garcia isn't happening then.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        Amir Khan is actually his mandatory.

No but seriously, I don't know WTF Khan is doing, he is not talking about Danny Garcia right now, he is talking about Connor McGregor in a MMA Match so Not even sure if Khan wants his rematch right now
        Last edited by sicko; 07-27-2016, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Why would anyone want to see that?What's wring with fighting one of the other top welters?

Comment

Decent.......

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Berto's not a perfect fighter but he has a number of advantages over Danny. He's bigger, stronger, and faster than Danny. There's no reason why Berto would think he's not the favorite going in. Meaning whatever Berto has left he's going to bring going into the fight.

Berto sucks. He always has.

Comment

Good fights....Swift gonna ice Berto but it's just an appetizer before he ices that other Floridian....that cat with the long hair....Mr. ONE TIME

Rock funking Charlo up....bet the bank on that!!

Philly got this!!

Comment

big charlo and j rock williams is a terrific fight. sucks to seee danny and andre berto getting overpayed again, but it is what it is if that's what it takes to get charlo and williams to fight. that's honestly some of hte best matchmaking of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post

Berto sucks. He always has.

bertyo was alread well past his best at that point. he was never going to be a hall of famer, but andre berto had a very successful pro career and made a lot of money. he definitely didn't "suck." he was very successful. he was also in some great, great fights.

Comment

I'm down with the j rock/charlo fight. Danny/Berto is not something we should get although once Berto beat Victor Ortiz you figured he'd be getting a bigger fight.

Danny should be fighting Tim Bradley or Diaz that just beat Vasquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X