Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia-Berto/Charlo-Williams on Sep 24?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hell with Garcia. He's the only man to have ducked both Mayweather and Pacquiao. He claims an unbeaten record but lost to Herrera and looked horrible against Peterson. Done nothing since Matthysse. Had the time to up his game and fight real opponents and turned it down.

The other fight is much more interesting and I will tune for that one. But i sure as hell not tuning in to see Garcia. The man is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      I don't think he sucks. I think he's not tough mentally. If he can't knock you out in the first 6 rounds he gets beat. He's a flawed boxer is all.
      In other words, he sucks. But for some unknown reason he was given many opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        DSG was once a true warrior who had one of the strongest resumes in the sport. Since 2013 his body of work is Doo.

It pains me to say that because I love the underdog story but this boy ain't fighting NOBODY threatening.
        Danny Garcia is trying to make as much money as he can. As long as he can fight decent but not great competition and get paid $1 million plus, he will continue to do that. A Berto fight would be a 50/50 fight in my opinion and would be the best fighter Garcia has fought since Matthysse.

Comment

I'll watch it to see J Rock. No interest in Garcia- Berto

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            Danny Garcia is trying to make as much money as he can. As long as he can fight decent but not great competition and get paid $1 million plus, he will continue to do that. A Berto fight would be a 50/50 fight in my opinion and would be the best fighter Garcia has fought since Matthysse.
            Lol how? He just fought Guerrero who beat the crap out of Berto. How many journeyman is Garcia gonna pile up? Morales, Zab, Paulie, Guerrero, and now Berto, line up Collazo for next year, Danny wants that old ass too.

Comment

I don't think he sucks. I think he's not tough mentally. If he can't knock you out in the first 6 rounds he gets beat. He's a flawed boxer is all.
              At this point Berto sucks. At his best he was winning disputed decisions against Luis Collazo, who was a decent, tricky fighter. He was never better than average and after all the years and wars he flat out sucks now.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                At this point Berto sucks. At his best he was winning disputed decisions against Luis Collazo, who was a decent, tricky fighter. He was never better than average and after all the years and wars he flat out sucks now.
                Berto can give 95% of the division a tough fight.

Comment

Berto can give 95% of the division a tough fight.
                  He hasn't given anyone anywhere near the top 15 a tough fight since Ortiz. He has gotten destroyed by every decent fighter he has fought since. Garcia will do so too.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    He hasn't given anyone anywhere near the top 15 a tough fight since Ortiz. He has gotten destroyed by every decent fighter he has fought since. Garcia will do so too.
                    I disagree with that. I don't want to sound like I'm defending the Berto Garcia fight because I'm not. And I'm not all that interested in this fight. My initial point was Berto is bigger, faster, and stronger than Danny, yet people give him no chance. Theoretically that seems odd. To me Berto and Khan are the same fighter. Beat the bums yet lose every time they step up.

Comment

Swift is a REAL welterweight and he's fighting a REAL welterweight....so there should be no complaints....we got mfing so called MW monsters fighting welterweights these days and dudes be defending that ****ery....now just sit back and enjoy the card.....if you mfers can accept 3 cans for Lil G until Nelo throws his thirsty ass a bag of money then you can accept Swift vs Berto before Mr. One Time gets put on the menu....stop overreacting whenever Swift get ready to tighten a mfer up

Comment

Working...
                      X