No announcement yet.

Garcia-Berto/Charlo-Williams on Sep 24?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
    lol yes indeed, remember Kirkland.... the fight that "saved" boxing after Floyd n pacs "boring" fight
    HBO was shameless during that fight. Ugh.

Comment

He's fighting Berto a year after "TBE" Floyd fought him. Not so bad when u think about it that way. Waste of time tho like almost everything else in Boxing. We need Garcia vs Thurman next.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        The same posters that pump Excitement or entertainment when justifying poor matchups on HBO suddenly find this is not enough of a standard for Haymon associated fighters that do not fight on HBO.
        You're not wrong.

Comment

Another weak fight from Garcia If this is true, when will this guy try and get a big fight nobody at 147 is going to duck him and why would they?

Comment

Garcia/Berto could be interesting...Swift could outbox him, but Berto could also muscle Swift around.

J-Rock all day!!!!

Comment

He was supposed to face Khan, but Amir is busy training for a UFC career.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                I never said he was great or he ******. What I said was he was bigger, stronger, and faster than Danny. Which he is. Are you going to say Danny's bigger, stronger, and faster than Berto?
                That doesn't mean **** when a fighter like Berto sucks though.

Comment

Berto just posted this on his twitter ...

https://twitter.com/AndreBerto?ref_s...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                    That doesn't mean **** when a fighter like Berto sucks though.
                    I don't think he sucks. I think he's not tough mentally. If he can't knock you out in the first 6 rounds he gets beat. He's a flawed boxer is all.

Comment

Wow! J-Rock finally gets his chance to shine. Charlo's a tall order though.

Williams is the truth if he can beat Jermall. J-Rock's in deep to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                      X