Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol: I Tried To Make an Exciting Fight, Crawford Was Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Absolute rubbish

That running excuse is ****

TC was fighting and throwing accurate punches non stop. Postol got rocked like 6 times

Floyd aka the runner only throws 1 punch per round, thats running. TC is not a coward like Floyd
    Floyd even at 38 didnt throw 1 punch a round..and definitely not in his prime

Comment

• Crawford was disturbingly pathetic last night. I have no wish to see a chump run for his life and disengage all night.

It's not a skill to keep moving off the back-foot and never letting the pursuer get set to let punches go, its just plain cowardice.

I hope never to see that **** again. Crawford has done it far too many times now. He's clearly the most boring fighter in Boxing today.

Comment

• Only one who was was Postol, when HE LITERALLY TURNED A RAN AFTER GETTING HIT WITH A LEFT HAND

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          Crawford was disturbingly pathetic last night. I have no wish to see a chump run for his life and disengage all night.

It's not a skill to keep moving off the back-foot and never letting the pursuer get set to let punches go, its just plain cowardice.

I hope never to see that **** again. Crawford has done it far too many times now. He's clearly the most boring fighter in Boxing today.
          stfu.. let the pursuer set.. do you not realize how dumb that sounds.. if the guy needs to stand still to throw a punch then thats his own damn fault

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            Sounds like he's being a sore loser.
            he is thats all it is. Oh by the way that basketball show is lit.

Comment

• Has nothing to do with running. There's nothing that says running is illegal in boxing.

If you don't want your opponent to run, set up traps. Cut off the ring. Apply pressure.

Postol did nothing to stop Crawford from running.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
                It's not only the boring fighter Dana White calls out, but the ref. I see refs breaking fighters in a long clinch or tell them to fight when nothing is happening. I remember a Machida fight where he ran all night and saw the ref motioning him to do something.
                Yes, exactly I'm not asking for both fighters to stand in the center of the ring from the first second to the last second of the fight and just duke it out sure that would be awesome to view but a little bit of actual spite once in a while wouldn't go amiss is that too much to ask for?

People might not like my opinion but boxers of those old days put on a show to get a fanbase that's how it was done back then and that's how it should be done now I'm aware there are some people who can appreciate it (albeit in a small number) and sure its skillful and disciplined TC was good in that retrospect but its only obvious that people dropping $60-150 for a ticket would be a bit pissed off hence why there were boo's.

Comment

• I told everyone that Postol was hot garbage. He's ******ed robotic looking. I know he doesn't speak English, but does he even see in English? He's slow and special looking. I hope this bum victory doesn't make Crawford think he's on par with Manny.

Comment

• Wasn't the plan from Postol's camp was to go at Crawford from the beginning and attack him all night? This is all sour grape. Your plan failed, Postol. Shut up and go back the fighting Matthysse's caliber fighters who don't deal well with adversity.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      stfu.. let the pursuer set.. do you not realize how dumb that sounds.. if the guy needs to stand still to throw a punch then thats his own damn fault
                      Lmfao sit still so u can hit you!

Comment

Working...
                      X