Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol: I Tried To Make an Exciting Fight, Crawford Was Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolute rubbish

That running excuse is ****

TC was fighting and throwing accurate punches non stop. Postol got rocked like 6 times

Floyd aka the runner only throws 1 punch per round, thats running. TC is not a coward like Floyd

Comment

• Typically, the smaller guy is the one that wants to get inside to land punches because he's shorter. The opposite happened in this fight.

Postol didn't have to chase him. But that was probably their game plan, except that Postol took it literally and never for once thought of just staying in the middle of the ring and fought there. I remember Roach in Cotto's corner saying, "Don't let him walk you down, he's too powerful when you let him..."

Point is they probably expected Crawford to come forward aggressively. But they had to thwart it before it happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Wahhhh he didn't stand there and let me hit him wahhhhh. ****ing sour loser ass mother****er. Take your loss, learn from it, and keep it moving.
        "He's moving around, but if he stay, I could throw a lot of punches."

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
          Even when Postol stopped chasing him, Crawford just won't return the favor. He just want to run all night. This is what happens when these hype jobs are forced to step up. They look good in Lundy type opponents, but cower in fear when they face better opponents. I mean he can run all night if he wants to but pro boxing is not charity. Investors need to recoup their loses. Hardcore fans would rather stream these types of fights, let alone rely on casuals to pay for these boring fighters.
          Real hardcore fans don't stream fights. Hardcore fans travel to the place where the fight is taking place, buy tickets, and make sure that they are there to see the fight in person.

Those hardcore fans who can't make it there buy the ppv event to show their support.

What you described is not a hardcore fan, but a hardcore boxing troll.

Comment

• Comment

• Fight Of The Year (Not)

Postol was outboxed. Crawford had the right game plan and stuck to it.
              Also it looked like Postol was hesitating cause he feared getting countered.
              That being said Bud played it pretty safe, making for a boring fight and not exactly a fight of the year candidate.

Comment

• Postol wooped his ass.

Comment

• Crawford ran? but Postol never cut off the ring. His foot was always in the wrong place to work his left with a southpaw. He didn't step to the side, he rotated his waist (tried to), so he was always out of place. He was boxed.

Comment

• Amatuer couldn't cut off the ring

Comment

• Lol at the Pac comment: If he just stood still...

Comment

Working...
                      X