Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol: I Tried To Make an Exciting Fight, Crawford Was Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, you and your one meaningful thrown punch a round really tried to make an exciting fight.

"He ran doe!" Well ****ing stop him!

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      Funny thing is...I never said he was a "goody goody". So now playing dice for money is criminal activity? I guess that means playing golf at the local course for money is illegal too. Golf course thuggery. Simply put, nothing he has done in the past made him a thug then or a thug now. Maybe you should visit the nearest prison and find out what a real thug is.
      i never said you did, did i? lol. i said dont act like he was a goody goody, since you brought up the fact that he open up a gym to the kids impying that he wasnt a thug, so i corrected you, saying he only did that AFTER he got shot for playing a game of dice in the hood for money.

im sure if he was at a golf course he wouldnt of got shot right? i wonder why..... and a thug doesnt mean you are a criminal, a gangster, etc. why do i need to visit my nearest prison for that? a thug where i come from, is a street person that doesnt live by the same rule as a regular civilian. dont get carry away now.

Comment

What a shithouse fight.

I like slicksters, I like counter punchers and yet crawford nearly bored me to tears.

Crawford Jabs - he backs off - Crawford throws a straight and backs off - crawford hurts his man, backs off - Postol stops following, crawford stands stone cold still.

I feel sorry for anybody that actually paid for that.

Comment

Slick boxing at 140, watch Floyd mayweather in his prime. That was master class, I hate how floyds style is today. But TBUD is great but ehhh I was bored man. It was no pernell Whittaker nor was it a mayweather like performance in his prime. It sucks, most of the African American performers now days aren't fun to watch outside of Thurman and Porter. They all wanna do minimal work & while less is more, thinking of doing less limits the audiences perception of how great the fighter really is. I prefer slick boxing with punches in bunches. Pacquiao whoops TBUD tho, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            i never said you did, did i? lol. i said dont act like he was a goody goody, since you brought up the fact that he open up a gym to the kids impying that he wasnt a thug, so i corrected you, saying he only did that AFTER he got shot for playing a game of dice in the hood for money.

im sure if he was at a golf course he wouldnt of got shot right? i wonder why..... and a thug doesnt mean you are a criminal, a gangster, etc. why do i need to visit my nearest prison for that? a thug where i come from, is a street person that doesnt live by the same rule as a regular civilian. dont get carry away now.
            Lol..."street person"? Ok. A thug shot Crawford....Crawford admittedly hung out with thugs. That does not make him one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              Lol..."street person"? Ok. A thug shot Crawford....Crawford admittedly hung out with thugs. That does not make him one.
              yeah a street person. wtf you think a thug is? a killer? lol.. ol'carried away ass.. you are who you associates yourself with.

Comment

First off Postol is not an exciting fighter anyway. He has no problem making a fight boring if he can win that way. Second this sounds like nothing but sour g****s from a guy who had no answers for what crawford was doing to him. Crawford didn't run, dropped him twice and outboxed him. Take your L and move on.

Comment

Was nothing to run from as postol only let his hands go 10-15 times per round and most was that lazy jab he tried to throw, he got outboxed no other game plan once jab couldn't land and roach did a piss poor job of giving instructions in between rounds but that's nothing new on his part

Comment

Screw Postol. His clinching against Lucas was some of the worst I have ever seen. I only wish Bud had stepped on the gas and got him outta there.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
                      Slick boxing at 140, watch Floyd mayweather in his prime. That was master class, I hate how floyds style is today. But TBUD is great but ehhh I was bored man. It was no pernell Whittaker nor was it a mayweather like performance in his prime. It sucks, most of the African American performers now days aren't fun to watch outside of Thurman and Porter. They all wanna do minimal work & while less is more, thinking of doing less limits the audiences perception of how great the fighter really is. I prefer slick boxing with punches in bunches. Pacquiao whoops TBUD tho, sorry.
                      Dude stfu it's the opponent job to help make fights exciting, like Marcos did in first Floyd fight he took fight to him made Floyd fight a match he haven't had too in long time. These guys know before they step in ring the darker guys are "slick" as you say and yet won't go out there and throw everything and kitchen sink at them

Comment

Working...
                      X