Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol: I Tried To Make an Exciting Fight, Crawford Was Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post
    Lmfao you know a lot of what you said is true a hell of a lot of the so-called hardcore boxing fans stream fights and don't pay their way to support the fighters they supposedly love haha.
    I'd not complain about this fight If it was a free-view but it wasn't some people had to pay $60 to watch it.

This is why I love the UFC If a fighter in their organisation puts on such a boring fight Dana White will straight out call him out for it one organisation genuinely does care about its fans and sometimes in boxing we have those so-called hardcore fans who say "hit and don't be hit" they'll casually use Ali as an example even though they've not watched many of his fights because Ali certainly got hit and he certainly knew how to put on a damn great show unlike... Well a good few of the next in line PPV 'stars'.
    Get the *** out of here FAKE @ss BOXING FAN!!! Go watch JUICED up Brock Lesner! Or that lil Leprechaun.

UFC = G A Y POR N!

90% of time dry humping on the ground and scissoring each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
      Slick boxing at 140, watch Floyd mayweather in his prime. That was master class, I hate how floyds style is today. But TBUD is great but ehhh I was bored man. It was no pernell Whittaker nor was it a mayweather like performance in his prime. It sucks, most of the African American performers now days aren't fun to watch outside of Thurman and Porter. They all wanna do minimal work & while less is more, thinking of doing less limits the audiences perception of how great the fighter really is. I prefer slick boxing with punches in bunches. Pacquiao whoops TBUD tho, sorry.
      That's if he can take Crawford's power. He aint gonna walk through Crawford's punches like he did to Mayweather's punches without getting hurt.

Also, Pacquiao struggled with May's movement and said he would have done better if Mayweather stood still. If Crawford employs that tactic it could really put Manny is serious trouble.

Having said that however, Manny will land flush too, especially in the first four-six rounds, so one also has to ask if Crawford will be able to handle Manny's power, coz if Manny land the kind of shot he landed on Floyd in the fourth round, I really don't see any welterweight much less a 140lber taking that kind of shot without hitting the deck, it amazed me that Mayweather didn't in fact hit the deck.

All in all I think Crawford-Manny doesn't reach twelve rounds, it will ended within 9 rounds. Who wins I don't know.

Comment

• It was always a bad style match-up~

Postal is a funny guy, that is Khan level delusion right there if he believes that. Crawford was so much faster than himphysically but also mentally he was always at least one step ahead which made it even worse.

That is pretty much textbook case of losing to the better man, he should make Crawford seem as great as possible so losing to Crawford should not really be that big of a deal.

Comment

Lmfao you know a lot of what you said is true a hell of a lot of the so-called hardcore boxing fans stream fights and don't pay their way to support the fighters they supposedly love haha.
          I'd not complain about this fight If it was a free-view but it wasn't some people had to pay $60 to watch it.

This is why I love the UFC If a fighter in their organisation puts on such a boring fight Dana White will straight out call him out for it one organisation genuinely does care about its fans and sometimes in boxing we have those so-called hardcore fans who say "hit and don't be hit" they'll casually use Ali as an example even though they've not watched many of his fights because Ali certainly got hit and he certainly knew how to put on a damn great show unlike... Well a good few of the next in line PPV 'stars'.
          And then they test positive

Comment

It's not only the boring fighter Dana White calls out, but the ref. I see refs breaking fighters in a long clinch or tell them to fight when nothing is happening. I remember a Machida fight where he ran all night and saw the ref motioning him to do something.

Comment

• Even when Postol stopped chasing him, Crawford just won't return the favor. He just want to run all night. This is what happens when these hype jobs are forced to step up. They look good in Lundy type opponents, but cower in fear when they face better opponents. I mean he can run all night if he wants to but pro boxing is not charity. Investors need to recoup their loses. Hardcore fans would rather stream these types of fights, let alone rely on casuals to pay for these boring fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
                Even when Postol stopped chasing him, Crawford just won't return the favor. He just want to run all night. This is what happens when these hype jobs are forced to step up. They look good in Lundy type opponents, but cower in fear when they face better opponents. I mean he can run all night if he wants to but pro boxing is not charity. Investors need to recoup their loses. Hardcore fans would rather stream these types of fights, let alone rely on casuals to pay for these boring fighters.
                Return the favor? There was no favor to return on the part of Postol. Crawford could have KO'd him and probably would have had Postol tried to engage more then he did.

Comment

• typical roach fighter excuse gtfo

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    That RTARD doesn't even KNOW there are like 1-2 PPV UFC fights a MONTH!!!! And only 3-4 PPV Boxing matches a YEAR!

We just SAW a UFC fight where a WWE Wrestler was the main event!!! LMAO

And a CHICK Ronda almost RUNS UFC.
                    Yeah and they already have one this week. He's a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
                      It's not only the boring fighter Dana White calls out, but the ref. I see refs breaking fighters in a long clinch or tell them to fight when nothing is happening. I remember a Machida fight where he ran all night and saw the ref motioning him to do something.
                      Of course it's the ufc guys crying

Comment

Working...
                      X