Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol: I Tried To Make an Exciting Fight, Crawford Was Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    Do you know what a thug is? When did playing dice and getting shot become criminal activity. Isn't the shooter the criminal. You sound like another ignorant closet racist.

Fyi, Crawford opened up a gym in his neighborhood to get kids off the street. It's completely free to the kids. I guess that's being a thug.
    he was participating in a criminity activity game thats how he got shot. what you think he was doing? playing a game of tag? think before you type. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
      Crawford is a thug wasn't he in the news being charged with four misdemeanors: destruction of property, theft of service, misdemeanor assault, and trespass, and he said he can do whatever he wants because he has money.
      Enjoy your Trump rally.

Comment

Lmao

Crawford was the one making the fight exciting.

Postol's attempted jab, grab and hit while holding isn't what I'd consider exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          playing dice gambling in the hood is a criminal activity.

remember i said "was".. keyword: "was". he open that gym AFTER getting shot. dont act like he was a goody goody all along. he changed his ways AFTER he got shot, which i respect but dont act like he walked a straight line before that.
          Funny thing is...I never said he was a "goody goody". So now playing dice for money is criminal activity? I guess that means playing golf at the local course for money is illegal too. Golf course thuggery. Simply put, nothing he has done in the past made him a thug then or a thug now. Maybe you should visit the nearest prison and find out what a real thug is.
          Last edited by Ake-Dawg; 07-24-2016, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Postol won this 115-111.

Go watch it again. The crowd influenced things, cheering for shorts that never even connected. Apart from the flash knockdowns, Crawford was missing almost everything and being countered.

Boxing is a joke these days.

Dude, maybe you had a little too much to drink or something but Postol hit the deck twice, was outboxed, and had no plan B.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              Enjoy your Trump rally.
              Crawford is one of my favorite boxers and I suport Trump.

Don't buy into the liberal narrative man....that's their goal to paint all Trump supporters as racists.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                MGM Grand, Las Vegas - On Saturday night, Terence Crawford (29-0, 20KOs) scored two knockdowns and won a twelve round unanimous decision over previously undefeated Viktor Postol (28-1, 12KOs) to unify the WBO/WBC junior welterweight world titles. The lopsided scores were 118-107, 118-107, 117-108.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                He is a bigger idiot than I thought. So he thought moving forward is what boxing is? You gotta let your hands go but he couldn't because he fought a far superior fighter. He was given 2 rounds out of pity otherwise he didn't even win a minute in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  Funny thing is...I never said he was a "goody goody". Simply put, nothing he has done in the past made him a thug then or a thug now. Maybe you should visit the nearest prison and find out what a real thug is.
                  That guy must live a very sheltered life in a nice neighborhood if he thinks simply playing some craps or C-lo makes Crawford a thug. Someone like Broner who assaulted someone at a dice game is a thug, or at least acting thuggish at that moment. Wade, who assaulted his baby mama and was on house arrest is a thug or acting thuggish. Crawford was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

We need to understand that many boxers and fighters come from impoverished conditions and grow up around thugs. For many of these young, poor fighters, the boxing gym is an escape from the world around them, a way out of and away from the ghettos and slums. Its not like joining the school soccer team to have status with Tommy and Joey while sporting your jersey to school. Its something to do to avoid being shot by the real thugs. The thugs who dont have time for the gym.

Comment

I rate Postol as a plain stupid guy.
                    Crawford seems to be the best U.S. fighter to date...

Comment

I'm not hating on Crawford for his performance he put on a shutdown performance of a very good fighter.

But you also can't get mad when people dont want to watch that kind of boxing.

It can be really boring.

Comment

Working...
                      X