Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol: I Tried To Make an Exciting Fight, Crawford Was Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    this coming from a guy who refused to throw punches, smh
    That's what I'm saying, Postol had multiple rounds where he only threw 10 punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      stfu.. let the pursuer set.. do you not realize how dumb that sounds.. if the guy needs to stand still to throw a punch then thats his own damn fault
      You couldn't have said it any better, some people are just dumb and really don't know **** about boxing!

Comment

• Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
        I'm calling bull s##t on that, Postol. You never let your hands go even when you were in range. Total sour grapes
        Totally sour grapes, there was plenty of times he could have let his hands go and chose not to. Come on there were multiple rounds where Postol only threw 10 punches. That's called fear of return fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by r1onnie2 View Post
          gtfo with those weak as scores ain't no way in hell postol came close to winning that fight. You are a fan of a fighter and not a fan of boxing. Even stevie wonder could see that postol got the breaks beat off of him. You try and say crawford was running which he wasn't, postol was scared to engage because of the return fire.
          u mad bro?

Comment

• And yet, in the 12th round when Crawford was coming forward, literally telling him to come on and fight, Postol was the one who backed off and started running around...

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              u mad bro?
              Mad for what, everybody and their momma knows that was easy work for Crawford. No need to be mad it's the truth.

Comment

• Seems like all the Postol fans who thought he was going to KO Crawford are sour as well. Crawford DOMINATED after the 3rd round. All this BS from Postol about trying to make it an exciting fight and he could've made it a chess match if he wanted to is ridiculous. Honestly, why would any fighter, in his biggest opportunity on PPV to unify the division keep doing what wasn't working because that was his plan to be exciting? It just doesn't make any sense. Postol couldn't figure out Crawford and if his game plan going into the fight doesn't work out, he keeps trying it because he has no backup plan and cannot make adjustments. It's simple. It goes back to Einstein's statement that crazy is doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results. Postol wants a rematch but what would be the point? If he could figure out Crawford and actually land a few punches, he would've done it over twelve rounds. Why didn't he storm Bud after he was knocked down twice in one round? Why? Because he was completely clueless and both he and Roach, admittedly in Roach's case, didn't anticipate the problem Crawford's speed would present. Crawford beats Manny easy unless Manny can blitz him in the first few rounds while Bud is figuring out his style and movements. After that, Manny is out of range all night. Still, I would like to see the fight as well as Crawford/Garcia although I doubt Danny would go near that fight.

Comment

Working...
                X