Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol: I Tried To Make an Exciting Fight, Crawford Was Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm shocked he didn't say his shoulder was hurt. I did my best. He was running. Doesn't that sound familiar.
    Why do Professional Boxers expect their opponents to fight like its a toughman contest and stand right in front of them and not move like a heavybag. Crawford made Postol look bad. He made him look as if he should have never been a champion let alone be in the same ring with him. And in the 12th when Postol went for broke Crawford still got in his a$$.

Comment

Did he actually think that Crawford was going to stand there so he could hit him? What film of Crawford was he and Roach watching? They should of been planning for Crawford to be using the entire ring to hit and run. Roach would be a better trainer for Tough Man competition.

Comment

I really hope the PPV numbers flop, I will never pay for a crawford PPV ever again!!! By the 5th round we were all dizzy, I actually was getting dizzy from all the circling and side running. He got the good win for sure but OMG stand your ground. I dont like him anymore, I dont like the Broner types ( thugs - street types )

Comment

Lame. Absolutely lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Luiz View Post
            Roach definitely doesn't know how to teach his fighters to cut the ring off.
            you obviously didnt watch the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by uniquehump View Post
              Did he actually think that Crawford was going to stand there so he could hit him? What film of Crawford was he and Roach watching? They should of been planning for Crawford to be using the entire ring to hit and run. Roach would be a better trainer for Tough Man competition.
              i believe he was banking on when team crawford said postol is gonna be the one running during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                Postol won this 115-111.

Go watch it again. The crowd influenced things, cheering for shorts that never even connected. Apart from the flash knockdowns, Crawford was missing almost everything and being countered.

Boxing is a joke these days.
                You're a joke

Comment

Originally posted by andujar View Post
                  I really hope the PPV numbers flop, I will never pay for a crawford PPV ever again!!! By the 5th round we were all dizzy, I actually was getting dizzy from all the circling and side running. He got the good win for sure but OMG stand your ground. I dont like him anymore, I dont like the Broner types ( thugs - street types )
                  Maybe you're a racist.

Comment

Tried shouldn't be in his vocabulary, he did none of that. It looked like a Rigondeaux fight where the guy accepts defeat and is unwilling to make things happen to get the victory. He made a decent attempt in the 12th but thats it.

Comment

Postol didn't seem too keen to commit with his attacks after getting countered a couple of times, he probably would've got stopped if he did. When he did open up in the 12th, he got hurt.

He couldn't deal with Crawfords movement and counter punching, his jab was completely negated which made him tentative to let his hands go. Like Klit, if he doesn't establish a consistent jab, he's wary of throwing the right hand. Postol can't say Crawford was running or fighting negatively when he himself wasn't willing to mount a sustained attack.

Comment

Working...
                      X