No announcement yet.

Jim Watt retires from commentating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Chocolatito has never been down in his entire career or badly hurt in 45 fights keep dreaming chump. If anyone at the elite level is getting KO its Tyson Fury.
    Stay salty Amir. Fury is the king of boxing's premier division, fighting real men, not man children like who Gonzalez fights. We'll see what happens when he comes up against a special fighter like Inoue.

Comment

Jim Watt's a legend. I hope he enjoys his retirement

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Stay salty Amir. Fury is the king of boxing's premier division, fighting real men, not man children like who Gonzalez fights. We'll see what happens when he comes up against a special fighter like Inoue.
        I remember you sporting a Inoue Avi -- you didn't complain about his height then did you? calling him a special fighter and ignoring an ATG in Gonzalez..stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          I remember you sporting a Inoue Avi -- you didn't complain about his height then did you? calling him a special fighter and ignoring an ATG in Gonzalez..stop it.
          Inoue is too big and strong for a man child like Gonzalez. Like i say, i'll enjoy watching Naoya leaving him in a heap on the floor.

Comment

will miss him in some ways but his bias was unbelievable, often would just go silent if a foreign fighter landed a big punch, if a british guy landed a solid jab 'ohh good shot!'

Comment

Good.. He annoyed the **** out of me with this tarrrapheek(terrific) shot commentary..

He was the Jim Lampley of Sky without the excitement..

Comment

I personally always liked Watt although maybe I just like to hear a Scottish voice on commentary, it is certainly an end of an era as his voice was heard at most big British fights since the 1980s.

I wish Halling would retire, or better yet, get hit by a bus.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    My favourite: "he's looking very crude in there!"

Comment

Certainly an end of an era.

I always moaned about WattMs commentary (it became really bad over the last few years) but it won't be the same without him.

Comment

Working...
                      X