Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Arreola, 1.45 Million Viewers: Last Among Major Networks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wilder is cringe worthy unlikeable.

he is disrespectful and sloppy looking.

doesnt have an ounce of class.

he makes full blown AIDS endearing.

Comment

That's pathetic. For a so called Heavyweight Champ to pull in those numbers. WTF? And to think everyone couldnt wait for an American to bring the title back to Amercian soil. Amercia's has a piece of the title and doesnt give a crap.

Remember all the talk of when is there going to be an American heavyweight champ again? Well we got one now and no one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        exactly and lomachenko's fight was going against a showtime fight while wilder didn't have any fights to go up against plus HBO is in 1/3 of the households as fox. so extrapolate the numbers and it would have done more on fox than wilder
        So why doesn't Arum put Lomachenko on free tv?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          So why doesn't Arum put Lomachenko on free tv?
          i guess he doesn't want to bleed poor investors pensions and retirement funds in order to do it

Comment

i guess he doesn't want to bleed poor investors pensions and retirement funds in order to do it
            He'd rather bleed boxers instead.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              He'd rather bleed boxers instead.
              not really. Tim Bradley says hes the greatest promoter of all times and loves the over 27 million dollars he has given him. I haven't heard Pacquiao complain either and when De La Hoya left he wanted to start his own promo company and he was big enough to do it so it makes sense. Same with Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                No. People don't know who 'Arreola' is. Boxing fans know who he is. The average dude at the bar doesn't. Hell, the average dude at the bar doesn't know who Wilder is.
                I'm from Cali, so I may be speaking as someone from the local vicinity with regards to that comment.

Comment

not really. Tim Bradley says hes the greatest promoter of all times and loves the over 27 million dollars he has given him. I haven't heard Pacquiao complain either and when De La Hoya left he wanted to start his own promo company and he was big enough to do it so it makes sense. Same with Cotto.
                  Pacquiao "complained" when he hired Vision Qwest to audit his finances. Arum didn't like that and commanded him to drop the audit, which like a good little b*tch boy he did.

Oscar left Arum.

Floyd left Arum.

Mickey Garcia left Arum.

Cotto left Arum. Twice.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
                    I'm from Cali, so I may be speaking as someone from the local vicinity with regards to that comment.
                    That's understandable. It seems like many average polish people in Chicago who aren't necessarily boxing fans seem to know who Fonfara is.

I bet the same thing goes with broner in Cincinnati.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                      That's understandable. It seems like many average polish people in Chicago who aren't necessarily boxing fans seem to know who Fonfara is.

I bet the same thing goes with broner in Cincinnati.
                      Yep, exactly. And Crawford with Omaha.

Comment

Working...
                      X