Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Shakes His Head at Golovkin Choosing Brook at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo should fight Eubank. Then the winner can fight GGG. Mexicans don't **** around. Right?

I don't think Brook has a chance. There's a rehydration clause but Brook will still be at a disadvantage. I doubt his punches will even keep GGG at bay. GGG will just walk through him. Also Brook has only beaten Porter. Hardly good preparation for Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      He is right:

13 pounds are more than 8, period.

And Canelo is a counterpuncher, GGG is a machine of ko's.

Canelo has the same height and reach of Khan. GGG is bigger in all ways than Khan.
      Brook is more comfortable when he fought jones at 152 catchweight, so no period lol. Khan is a small WW who has been KOd at LW, Brook is a huge WW. Both joke fights tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Emi66 View Post
        They are both being hypocrites, but ATLEAST Canelo has faced some top & decent opponents. So if you are defending GGG and hating on Canelo…
        Yeah I agree, they are both hypocrites. I like how he tried to make it look like was moving up only one weight class, fact is Khan is even more smaller than brook, anyways I just hope these two fight in the near future.

Comment

Nelo is just saying GGG is a bigger ***** than himself lol

Comment

This mofo has some nerve. He is in no position to critique size disparity. He's outweighed his last 2 opponents by over 20 pounds on fight night and his last opponent was a guy who was ko'd silly at 135 and 140.

Comment

Khan started at LW and has been KTFO there and at 140. Canelo is delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
                Brook is more comfortable when he fought jones at 152 catchweight, so no period lol. Khan is a small WW who has been KOd at LW, Brook is a huge WW. Both joke fights tbh
                Khan was saying same thing as brook struggled to make 147 but I'll keep my title/mando positions just in case I lose at higher weights

Comment

Comment

This just sounds like a response that was drilled into Saul by his management. A pre-determined response with some "on paper, Khan was lighter etc" bull**** to quickly move on from the question. They know that Saul would only dig himself into a massive hole if he had to answer questions about it from the top of his head because he's not the brightest, so they made sure he was armed with a response to keep things going.

Comment

Working...
                    X