Comments Thread For: Canelo Shakes His Head at Golovkin Choosing Brook at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*shakes my head* *unloads on a canelos face*

Comment

He's got a point except Khan had been KO cold numerous times and has losses and damaged. Brook is unbeaten and in his prime plus he's a big welterweight. LOL! Chickanelo dropped his balls when he dropped the belt.

Comment

Canelo is a little ginger who is scared of GGG so he should just pipe down. Maybe GGG wouldnt have fought brook if canelo fought him instead of vacating. Lol, runs and vacates then start chirping once hes in the clear. Im not a fan of ginger anymore

Comment

Not defending Golovkin for fighting Brook but Canelo is in no position to talk shit.

Comment

LOL, Khan started as a LW, Brook started at WW.

Either way both cases are laughable

Comment

GGG is accepting the challenge of a younger undefeated more experienced world champion. Take notes all you Fn posers.

Comment

The Math is simple! GGG is fighting Brook because canelo RAN! RAN! RAN! he talked all that $hcit! Ran He vacated and He Ran Some more! now he is fighting the weakest 154 in the division!

Comment

LMAO @ Canelo. If he didn't go full coward we'd be getting a much better fight.

Comment

stfu please, both fights are indefensible, but canelo had the chance to fight ggg and he preferred to drop the belt and run

Comment

Nelo shook his head meaning "No"...as in NO QUESTIONS ABOUT LIL G....he's even ducking questions about dude now

Jokes aside, Nelo disappointed me with the Khan shiz..I was hoping he and Lil G would work out the weight issue and give us a dance to remember...but they're both afraid of each other...that's how I see it

Comment

Working...
                      X