Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua is not ready to fight Tyson Fury according to Lennox Lewis. Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    LOL thats not a rule.

It ain't even this f#cking serious, quit acting like it is. I can say thats what I expect to happen & if it turns out he's a HW Wayne McCullough & can go 12 intense &/or competitive rounds like nothing than I'm wrong & I look silly for saying what I said. If Joshua gasses in the future when he's in a real fight & gets stopped or quits than I'm right & I look smart for saying what I said. Thats the bottom line.
    There are no heavyweights born in history that will have the engine of a bantamweight so stop f@ckin exaggerating lol.....look we've already stated both sides and all we can do is wait for the fight to get signed then I'll contact you for this private bet...I hope your not one of these guys that welches on a bet after you lose.....I'll even double your money if the fight go's to the scorecards ....if you think fury will win then so be it but I say your wrong 100% ..the bottom line is your picking fury and I'm picking Joshua .....we will see

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
      There are no heavyweights born in history that will have the engine of a bantamweight so stop f@ckin exaggerating lol.....
      You don't seem to understand subtly so yea I use exaggerated examples that leave a lot of space in between so you can grasp the simple points I'm trying to get you to understand.

And like I said hit me up when this fight actually is on the table & we can go from there & see who's right & who's not. I suspect with Hearn involved it won't be til 2018 at the earliest. If Joshua leaves Hearn before than, & if Joshua is smart he'll leave him at his earliest ability to do so, it might happen earlier.

Comment

You don't seem to understand subtly so yea I use exaggerated examples that leave a lot of space in between so you can grasp the simple points I'm trying to get you to understand.

And like I said hit me up when this fight actually is on the table & we can go from there & see who's right & who's not. I suspect with Hearn involved it won't be til 2018 at the earliest. If Joshua leaves Hearn before than, & if Joshua is smart he'll leave him at his earliest ability to do so, it might happen earlier.
        Look let's get one thing straight...tell me one time that Hearn has delayed a fight...he pushed for quig vs frampton knowing that if frampton won he would lose a big part of quiggs career...he made crolla vs ismael barroso when everybody said crolla would get beat by South American puncher.....he pitted brook against porter In his own back yard when logic said porter should beat brook...froch vs bute knowing that if froch lost his career was over ....he's offered golovkin for brook knowing fair well brook will likely suffer a bad beating.....you starting to talk like a f@cking idiot when really Hearn has made all the big fights in the uk over the last 5 or 6 years...now again this discussion is not about what kind of engine Joshua has.....it's about me and you saying who's gonna win the fight ...I'm sure you was the one who said when Joshua was fighting Martin you tipped it a close fight ....and even the Joshua fight when boxed Martin everybody was saying it was to early and Martin is a dangerous puncher so he should get another 3 fights before he fights for a world title .....the bottom line is Joshua has not been beaten , he's not run out of gas and he has dismantled every opponent he has faced ....I hope your not gonna look up in 4 years time if Joshua does lose after beating fury and wilder and you say I told you he had no gas tank lol..this bet is with Tyson fury and no adding other heavyweights to out bet.....Joshua knocks out fury before the 9th round ....you better start saving your $1000 dollars son because that's what the stake is gonna be

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
          Look let's get one thing straight...tell me one time that Hearn has delayed a fight
          Kell Brook vs anyone with a name he's been linked too til this most recent time vs GGG when he's apparently cashing Brook out.

Cmon man you are so desperate to disagree with me about everything you aren't using your brain & being a reasonable debater with me. I mean **** man Me, Hillary, Trump & Wiz Khalifa mutually agree on more things than you wanna agree with me on lol. Quit trying so hard. You're ridiculous

the bottom line is Joshua has not been beaten , he's not run out of gas and he has dismantled every opponent he has faced
          No one is debating obvious **** like that except you. I've said that numerous times in this thread. I am saying that I think he's a big f#cking guy & big f#cking guys generally have small f#cking gas tanks that get discovered when they get to the tougher fights Joshua hasn't gotten to yet. Joshua hasn't even fought a world class guy yet. He's not supposed to have ran out of case yet. If he ran outta gas already vs his caliber of opposition he'd be some other guy who's a notch or two above David Price not the Joshua we currently know. Its not serious of a stance I'm taking. It'll either happen or it won't. No harm to me either way.

Comment

Kell Brook vs anyone with a name he's been linked too til this most recent time vs GGG when he's apparently cashing Brook out.

Cmon man you are so desperate to disagree with me about everything you aren't using your brain & being a reasonable debater with me. I mean **** man Me, Hillary, Trump & Wiz Khalifa mutually agree on more things than you wanna agree with me on lol. Quit trying so hard. You're ridiculous

No one is debating obvious **** like that except you. I've said that numerous times in this thread. I am saying that I think he's a big f#cking guy & big f#cking guys generally have small f#cking gas tanks that get discovered when they get to the tougher fights Joshua hasn't gotten to yet. Joshua hasn't even fought a world class guy yet. He's not supposed to have ran out of case yet. If he ran outta gas already vs his caliber of opposition he'd be some other guy who's a notch or two above David Price not the Joshua we currently know. Its not serious of a stance I'm taking. It'll either happen or it won't. No harm to me either way.
            I wanna agree but your talking utter bollocks...you stating Hearn will keep Joshua away from fury when proof of all his past boxing shows prove you wrong...your making it up as you go along pandas ..we've had froch vs groves 2 times the last selling 80.000 tickets...we've had froch vs bute , frampton vs quigg ..brook vs porter, Crolla vs barosso ...look if u talk sense I'll agree with you but if you talk bollocks I will shout you down...u can't state things about people that have proven you wrong...Hearn has delivered the biggest fights uk has seen over the 5 or 6 years ...how can Hearn be cashing brook out...brook wanted the fight and said yes I'll fight him secondly he's still weltwerweight champion and will still hold the belt so again your wrong......I have no doubt Hearn will want to set up the fury fight as quickly as possible because fury is unhinged and can go wobbly at anytime....retire...fail a drugs test , get injured , get stripped for failure to defend his title.....Hearn is not gonna let a fight in his and Joshua eyes they could easily win slip through there fingers because of fury mental instability ....look we've agreed the bet so let's leave it at that......and I. saying it's gonna take someone a lot more resilient and iron like to take what Joshua is gonna unload on them than a Tyson fury..... Fury is not the Tyson if fighter that will be able to take Joshua into deep waters ...go watch the Cunningham and abell fight to understand this....I guarantee you now Joshua will counter fury right down the middle with a straight right and Tyson hits the deck and is nowhere land untill he here's the count of 5 or 6
            Last edited by The plunger man; 07-18-2016, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X