Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua is not ready to fight Tyson Fury according to Lennox Lewis. Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua is not ready to fight Tyson Fury according to Lennox Lewis. Thoughts?

Source: http://bit.ly/29VLMLR

"Lennox Lewis, former heavyweight champion says Anthony Joshua is not ready to face someone like Tyson Fury. He believes that he would need at least 3 or 4 more fights, and that David Haye would be a more suitable opponent in the meantime."

Thoughts? I think Anthony Joshua can defeat Tyson Fury with ease, but Lennox thinks he is not ready. What do you guys think?

Both fighters are undefeated and there is only a 1 year age difference

Would be an exciting match up in my opinion

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCGdsgV3zVU

this guy would destroy Tyson Fury!

Comment

I agree. Too soon for Joshua. I mean hell Klitschko wasn't ready for Fury. Clearly Joshua could use at least a few more fights. And personally I still favor Fury over Joshua whenever they fight as long as Fury doesn't beat himself by getting out of shape or comes in unmotivated or just loses it in some kinda way as I believe is the greatest threat to him losing his title to Joshua or anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I agree. Too soon for Joshua. I mean hell Klitschko wasn't ready for Fury. Clearly Joshua could use at least a few more fights. And personally I still favor Fury over Joshua whenever they fight as long as Fury doesn't beat himself by getting out of shape or comes in unmotivated or just loses it in some kinda way as I believe is the greatest threat to him losing his title to Joshua or anyone else.
          Talking rubbish fella.....klitchcko is a 40 year old faded heavyweight that's seen better days and your saying klitchcko wasn't ready .....he couldn't pull the trigger that's why he lost.....now panda let's have a bet on the outcome of fury vs Joshua ....I'll guarantee you now as soon as Joshua gets one clean shot on his chin fury will hit the deck.......private wager son ?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
            Talking rubbish fella.....klitchcko is a 40 year old faded heavyweight that's seen better days and your saying klitchcko wasn't ready .....he couldn't pull the trigger that's why he lost.....now panda let's have a bet on the outcome of fury vs Joshua ....I'll guarantee you now as soon as Joshua gets one clean shot on his chin fury will hit the deck.......private wager son ?
            Steve Plunger just accuses Eff Pandas of talking rubbish.

The nerve.

Comment

100% right,Fury would make a mockery of Joshua.That power punch the boy has would mean **** all as he would be hitting fresh air all night.Plus,Joshua just stands there,no head movement at all.

Comment

Ready to beat Fury? Maybe not.

Ready to fight him? Why not. Itll be a learning experience even if he loses.

Fury isnt likely to put a career shortening beating on AJ as he doesnt have that kind of power (assuming AJ defends himself better than Chisora that is).

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
                  Steve Plunger just accuses Eff Pandas of talking rubbish.

The nerve.
                  Oi mongchat take marco (leads with his face first ) Huck away as your avatar before I take you serious...secondly I've only ever predicted one outcome with fury and Joshua and that's stayed the same for over a year now .....Joshua kos him...now I will say golovkin beats canelo , Crawford beats postol, Santa Cruz beats frampton and spence beats thurman....u seem to have a big mouth mongchat I'll wager with you when Joshua faces up with fury that's if ur brave enough to back up your words....I am that's for sure

Comment

He started pro career less than 3 years ago. Fury - 7 years ago. Fury is more experienced, kinda that's why Lewis told so..

Comment

Working...
                    X