Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua is not ready to fight Tyson Fury according to Lennox Lewis. Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Obviously he's not been stopped lol. I'm comparing their builds. These heavily muscled guys in boxing ALWAYS gas. Its not so much a prediction as seeing a Hummer & knowing it doesn't get the best gas millage.
    Again he's not shown any signs of wilting and the two fights he's gone 7 rounds in he jumped all over them wth speed and power...secondly klitchcko weighs exactly the same as Joshua and is the same height so is he a hummer as well ? .....ur talking hypertheticaly because it's not happened and your basing your assumptions on some fighters you've seen in the past ...in other words your talking bollocks lol

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
      Fury haters just won't listen when you tell them why Wlad didn't throw

BUT

Funnily enough they understand why punch output goes down against more 'publicly accepted as great' boxers such as Mayweather LOL.
      Fury is not mayweather so stop smoking crack...it's not good for you

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
        Again he's not shown any signs of wilting and the two fights he's gone 7 rounds in he jumped all over them wth speed and power...secondly klitchcko weighs exactly the same as Joshua and is the same height so is he a hummer as well ?
        Where did I say he was wilting already? I said he will...in the future....when he's fighting live world class opponents like champions eventually have to do that actually fight back. Joshua is in halfass sparring sessions vs most of this guys. Please have some patience while Hearn makes maximum money from Joshua before putting him in with a world class guy. And eventually a year or two from now in with a legit threat to his L column like Fury.

And cmon bro quit acting like this is some confusing concept. Joshua gots muscles on muscles. Klitschko isn't Arnold'd out like Joshua is & like Bruno was or like Tyson was. For a guy of his stature Klitschko has about the expected build of that size of a guy. Joshua is a brick ****house. This is some science ****. You need more energy to move that brick ****house around. And eventually that is going to happen there is no doubt in my mind. And its not even going to be a bad thing when it happens cuz there are benefits to having that brick ****house build that is paying off now & will continue to pay off for Joshua in the future. Nothing is without some cons to it & being built like a brick ****house just happens to have the con of having a ****ty gas tank.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
          Fury haters just won't listen when you tell them why Wlad didn't throw

BUT

Funnily enough they understand why punch output goes down against more 'publicly accepted as great' boxers such as Mayweather LOL.
          Ur comparing mayweather defence to furys defence....you included mayweather in your post so that means I'm not right....no 1-0 to anybody bongo

Comment

LOL @ even mentioning Tyson Fury and Floyd Mayweather in the same sentence

Comment

Originally posted by DavidKratos92 View Post
              LOL @ even mentioning Tyson Fury and Floyd Mayweather in the same sentence
              I know fella lol....what a ****in idiot that box is......mayweather wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Where did I say he was wilting already? I said he will...in the future....when he's fighting live world class opponents like champions eventually have to do that actually fight back. Joshua is in halfass sparring sessions vs most of this guys. Please have some patience while Hearn makes maximum money from Joshua before putting him in with a world class guy. And eventually a year or two from now in with a legit threat to his L column like Fury.

And cmon bro quit acting like this is some confusing concept. Joshua gots muscles on muscles. Klitschko isn't Arnold'd out like Joshua is & like Bruno was or like Tyson was. For a guy of his stature Klitschko has about the expected build of that size of a guy. Joshua is a brick ****house. This is some science ****. You need more energy to move that brick ****house around. And eventually that is going to happen there is no doubt in my mind. And its not even going to be a bad thing when it happens cuz there are benefits to having that brick ****house build that is paying off now & will continue to pay off for Joshua in the future. Nothing is without some cons to it & being built like a brick ****house just happens to have the con of having a ****ty gas tank.
                until he gasses and loses because of bad stamina then you can say it....as it stands now no one can take what he is dishing out to them and they are getting smashed...theres no ray mercer or oliver McCall in this division so stop trying to create something that's not happened....as it stands Joshua has beaten everybody in autopilot and I see no reason why he wont be able to do it with fury ( that's if fury gets his **** together which we don't know he will ) don't worry panda I will look forward to taking some green off you when they do fight

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                  until he gasses and loses because of bad stamina then you can say it.
                  LOL thats not a rule.

It ain't even this f#cking serious, quit acting like it is. I can say thats what I expect to happen & if it turns out he's a HW Wayne McCullough & can go 12 intense &/or competitive rounds like nothing than I'm wrong & I look silly for saying what I said. If Joshua gasses in the future when he's in a real fight & gets stopped or quits than I'm right & I look smart for saying what I said. Thats the bottom line.

Comment

Watching Panda debate Steve Plunger is like watching Mike Tyson vs Roman Gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x

Well, I could have mentioned other fighters as examples but I wanted to put one that even a casual would recognise. It is usually typical when any two good technical fighters meet in the ring, as shown through boxing history. Do opponents outputs go down against Mayweather? Did Wlad's output go down against Fury? If both of those statements are true (which they are) then there is nothing wrong with what I said, and it's 2-0, because you're still trying to make out it's wrong.

P.S. Wlad's output went down because nearly every attempt at setting up was neutralised by Fury. And Wlad knows he has chin issues so he was too scared to commit in those situations. Round 12 came and he finally plucked up the balls, I guess he thought even in Germany he would be in trouble on the cards at the rate he was going. Too little too late though, and Fury gave him even worse.
                      Fury also never threw punches ....it was a pitiful embarrassing performance by both fighters....it was more what klitchcko didn't do than what fury did...fury probably landed about five decent shots the whole fight and that was it.....so stop trying to compare fury to how mayweather fights.....because it was far from it lol

Comment

Working...
                      X