Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Kell Brook Much Bigger, Much Stronger Than Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol too bad he has no resume to back up those claims.

Comment

GGG has officially become the joke that many of us have suspected he was for a long time now.

Comment

Which doesnt change the fact you are doing exactly what you slated Canelo for a few weeks back.

Dees bizness foight....disrespect the box.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          lol too bad he has no resume to back up those claims.
          Yeh its good he stopped at bigger n stronger and didnt bring up resumes . Phewww! Not like he didnt make himself look enough silly by fighting a Welterweight already.

Comment

Khan fought Canelo at 155.
            Brook is fighting Golovkin at 160.

No amount of talking will change the situation, he's chose to fight a WW at 160.

Comment

BigPoppa doesnt put threads made by commoners and peasants on the front page of boxingscene. Thats more for posters like me. Hey Yo!
              Last edited by Box-Office; 07-11-2016, 06:27 AM.

Comment

GENNADY GOLOVKIN SAYS KELL BROOK IS TOO SMALL FOR HIM; MAINTAINS FOCUS IS MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPIONS - 2016. 4. 24.

"I think he's too small...my focus is on 160, middleweight division....why Canelo, because he's champion at middleweight...my goal is all the belts in the middleweight division,"

Gennady Golovkin is the biggest hypocrite in the history of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Khan fought Canelo at 155.
                  Brook is fighting Golovkin at 160.

No amount of talking will change the situation, he's chose to fight a WW at 160.
                  But when Khan fought Alvarez without rehydration clause it was about how Amir had no option but....

If GGG fought Brook at 15something it would validate Canelo's position.

Comment

GGG is a true throwback champion. First he chases Andre coWard away to the Syberia of boxing, 175, now he takes on an extremely dangerous undefeated hungry World Champion with nothing to lose. Take notes all you F'n posers

Comment

The definition of double standard.

Comment

Working...
                      X